Chapter 2

Ed's POV

Me and Al got to central and started walking to mustangs office. When we got there i barged through the door and say (Y/N) and Mustang. "Ok, I'm here! Explain why me and Al haven't seen you in so long!" I half yelled. (Ed and his temper) "ok, ok. Sit." (Y/N) said. Me and Al sat down the moment she said that because (Y/N) could be scarier than Winry when she has her wrench. "Ok, the reason why you guys haven't seen me in so long is cuz I became part of the military when my mom and dad...uh...left...so now the military is kinda my family now!" She said. I could tell that her parents didn't just go on a business trip. "What happened to your sister?" I asked. "She...went with my mom and dad..." She replied. "Oh"

I asked some more questions before mustang took us to the sewing life alchemist. (*Warning* Feels ahead. ) When we got there I was greeted by a giant dog on me.

(Y/N) POV

Ed got squished by a giant white dog when we go there and I couldn't stop laughing. I then heard a little girl say "daddy! There are people out here! Look!" Soon the dog got off Ed and we went inside the house. I was a little of a mess. "Sorry for the mess. Ever since my wife left this place has been a disaster. I'm not really a housekeeper." Tucker said. It's like he read my mind. He kind creeps me out too, but I'm sure he's nice. He gave us tea and sat down. I didn't want tea so I got up and started to play with Nina and Alexander while they talked. I know I'm supposed to know this stuff cuz I'm in the military but it just got boring so I like taking a break and playing with a girl and her dog. Nina made a little head band thingy out of flowers and stuff like that. "Sorry Nina I have to go see where my friends are. I'll play with you later! K?" I said. "Ok!" She said and I walked off to find Ed and Al. I found them in the library. I started reading cuz I mean why not? I heard Mustang say something and I replied with a simple "k" cuz Ed an Al said nothing. After awhile of reading lots of books me and Ed heard some laughing and clanking of metal. Ed got up and lent me a hand and helped me get up from the ground. BTW I was under i mountain of books. Me and Ed soon got to where we heard the laughing come from and saw Nina and Al playing. I giggled at the sight of them playing. But Ed got mad. "Al what are you doing?! You're supposed to be reading!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Nina looked like she wanted to play." Al said. Ed then gets tackled by the Alexander...again. Ed got up and yelled at the dog like the dog could understand him. "Ed, the dog can't understand you!" I said as I laughed. I looked at Al and he sweatdroped while Nina, still on Al's shoulders, laughed too. When it was time to go the dog was on Ed...yes, again. "What are you up to down there Ed?" Havoc asked. "I'm taking a break from a long day of research" Ed replied. I helped Ed up and tucker insisted that we came back tomorrow. We walked out to the car. I heard something about assessment day. Good luck tucker.

Me, Ed, and Al came back the next day. Me and Ed were reading while Al and Nina talked about her mom and stuff. Me and Ed listened to some of it. I frowned at that story. I felt bad for Nina...I knew what it was like I feel lonely. Ed closed his book and got up then yawned and stretched. I did the same but I was still sitting. "Hey mut! Looks like you could use some exercise!" Ed said as he pointed to Alexander. 'This I going to end out badly' I thought. Me and Al just sort of stood there and watch the other three play. I smiled. Then Ed got tackled by Alexander for at least 5th time. Then I started chasing Ed around.

Tucker was now talking about assessment day. "Hey Nina, wanna play play with daddy tomorrow?" Tucker asked his daughter. "Really?!" Nina asked excited. "Yeah" then Nina ran up and hugged her dad "woo hoo!" I smiled, but why all of the sudden does tucker want to play with his daughter?

The next day we came back. We walked around trying to find tucker. We finally found him in a dark room. "look, I finally did it. I made a talking chimera." Tucker said. "Wow!" Me and Ed said at the same time. "That person over there is Edward" tucker said to the chimera. "That person Ed...ward. That person Ed...ward." The chimera repeated. Then the chimera said. "Big brother Ed" mine and Ed's eyes widen....Nina?...

Then Ed asked "mr. Tucker, when did you get your state certification?" I was confused. "That was two years ago" tucker said. "And when did your wife leave?" Ed asked. I knew where he was getting now. "That was two years ago too." Tucker responded. " I just have one more question for you, where's Nina and Alexander?" Ed asked. I looked at tucker with pure anger. "Brats, found out so fast..." Tucker mumbled. Ed then attacked him. "Brother!" "Ed!" Me and Al said at the same time. "You did it again! Last time it was your wife! This time it's was your own daughter an her dog!" Ed shouted at tucker. I looked at Nina and kneeled down to her. "I'm so sorry." I was on the verge of tears. I hugged the chimera. Ed then punched tucker in the face. "We are the same! Can't you see? We are!" Tucker said to Ed. "We are not the same!" Ed yelled at tucker. Ed kept punching tucker. I then got a hold of Ed's arm. "Ed! If you keep punching him he'll die!" I told Ed in a little loud, stern voice. "Edward...no. Daddy, do you..hurt? Daddy?" The chimera said.

Al talked to the chimera and I was trying to comfort Ed. "I'm sorry..." I whispered under my breath. Ed apparently heard and looked at me. "I get to stay a state alchemist! I passed!" Tucker said happily. I got mad and kicked the pocket watch out of his hand. "You don't deserve to be a state alchemist." I said. "Can we...play now?" The chimera said. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Ed and Al were sitting out in the rain. I went up to Ed and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry..." I mumble. "You didn't do anything." Ed said to me.

A/N: Nina... ;~; well anyways! Hope you guys like this book so far...even though it's the second chapter...well, bye!