Chapter 36: Dog Lover

Start from the beginning

You were curious as to why he would take the dogs which he hated out, maybe he had some evil plans to kill your dogs or abandon them, hell he may even sell them. You didn't know, you always tried to guess what Yujiro would do but he was so unpredictable.

You watched Chania and Katerini play with each other, Yujiro was watching them play while he was rubbing Megara's thick white fur.

He definitely was a dog lover but you wanted just a little more proof that he was one, you watched a little longer.

You were starting to get bored watching the four of them, you sighed as you were about to leave. The whole idea was stupid anyways, it wouldn't really matter if he liked dogs or not, he'd have to get used to it.

You were about to walk off until you saw something with orange fur creep up behind Chania who was now stretched out on the grass.

It was a fox, the fox was creeping behind your dog. It looked so evil, like it was about to attack your dog. You were about to run over there to stop the fox but someone already did, the fox that was about to attack was kicked out of oblivion.

The fox was drooling, the eyes looked scary. You assumed the fox probably had rabies, you felt bad for it but then again you wanted to kill the damn thing for trying to attack your dog. You thanked god Yujiro came in time before the fox could bite Chania.

Yujiro kicked the fox, the thing went flying into a tree. Yujiro squatted down to the dog who was now sitting up, he rubbed the dog's brown fur.

"Caught ya!" You whispered, you looked at the man who was rubbing the soft fur of all three dogs. You smirked before sneaking off to your car.

~

"He does! He loves the dogs, he took them out and was rubbing their fur. He even kicked away some random rabid fox that was about to hurt my precious dog" You said to Olivia on your phone. 

"I knew it!" Olivia said, both of you talked with each other about the whole thing until you heard the shower water turn off.

"He's out of the shower, talk to you later" You said to Olivia.

"Alright, smooches!"

"Smooches" You said as you hung up the phone, you looked up at Yujiro who was leaning against the door frame.

"Who was that?" Yujiro asked.

"My friend" You said to your husband who didn't bother to put on any clothes, he threw the towel wrapped around his waist on the floor.

He laid on the bed next to you, you looked at the man who was looking at you.

"You aren't fooling me anymore" You said to Yujiro who looked confused.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You said you hated those dogs, I saw you at the park with them. You even kicked some fox that was about to attack Chania" You said to the man who smirked.

"Fine, they are nice to be around. I ain't no dog lover or anything but I do like to spend time with them. So I guess you caught me baby" Yujiro said as he kissed you on the cheek.

"Damn right I caught you" You said proud.

"Well I'm about to catch you" Yujiro said.

"Huh?" 

You looked at the man who had lust in his eyes, you stared at him before getting out of the bed. You ran to the door and opened it before Yujiro could catch you, he was naked so he wouldn't come out.

You laughed to yourself, you escaped your horny husband. He always wanted to have sex and you couldn't outrun him but this time you did.

You let out a yelp as you felt arms wrapped around your waist, you turned your head to see Yujiro. You could feel his thing rubbing against you.

"Ew! Get on some clothes before the kids see!" You said to the man, but it was too late.

"Why is dad naked?" You heard Alina say, Alina was standing behind Kenji while covering his eyes.

"Damn" You heard Yujiro say under his breath, his children were looking at his bare cheeks. You could see the slight blush on his face from embarrassment.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank for the reads, comments, and votes.💚

PEACE!

~Q~