baby daddy drama

since finding out I was pregnant everyone has been treating me like a porcelain doll, opening the apartment door for me, pulling out my chair, and making me extra careful when I walk up the stairs.

"okay, let's go people got to get there before the polls close" Elena rushed as she was hurrying for the door. this girl can't even vote yet; she's more excited about it than any of us.

I was sitting down with mami reading a pregnancy book, all the things in here is making me more afraid about it. i mean i cant even wear stiletto's which sucks because Abuela and i went shopping and i just brought a killer pair.

"im excited, okay" lena said clutching her school bag to her chest.

"yeh maybe just a bit, cant even tell" i snorted closing the book and pushing it away. mami smacked my arm and i winced "hey, baby on board remember?" i smirked finally getting the chance to play that card.

mami rolled her eyes when i got the sudden urge to pee "stupid baby" i mutter as my chair scooted on the hard wood floor, i waddled to the bathroom holding my crotch in hopes it would hold in the liquid.

"ha" i heard mami laugh at my awkward walk.

===

it was the next day, and yet again i was woken up to the massive urge to empty my stomach. thats how i woke up to my dear sister dressed at some thing from doctor who and syd being a box.

after i forced them out and did what i needed to do.

i waddleds out and went back to bed, last night my darn baby was kicking so hard i couldnt sleep.

when i woke up next was to mami coming into my room and looking through my closet.

"can i borrow this?" she said holding up my black jumpsuit against her robed body. i sit up and let my eyes adjust to the light.

"its not like im gonna be able to wear it" i pointing to my prominent belly, she snorted and kissed my cheek on the way out.

i checked my phone, i had gotten a call from a random number.

i didnt recognize it so i decided to ring back. three seconds later im met with a voice i havent heard for a while.

"baby, thank god you called" dylan said sighing into the phone. i scoffed and answered him "what do you want?"

"i want to be in my babys life, i know i messed up. and im sorry, but i want to be in their life" he sounded sincere, i was conflicted. dylan hurt me, bad. but i dont want to hurt my baby by them not having a father in their life.

after a few moments of silence i say "im in la, if you want to come up here for a bit we can have a talk" he laughed with joy, i loved dylan, i still do. and i know he would be a good father/

"ok thank you Xo, ill text you when i land" he says before hanging up.

i walked out of my room, holding my belly. i was looking for mami, she would know how to go about this whole thing.

i found her in the bathroom plucking her monobrow.

"max coming over?" i asked closing the door behind me so we could talk in private.

"yep" she smirked, she knew i was driving elena and syd to their comic con thing so ill be out of the house.

"can i talk to you about something" i say stepping into the tub and laying down.

she stopped plucking her brows and turned to face me, she noticed the serious face i had so she sat down on the toilet.

"so you know how i told you about dylan and the whole thing that went down right?" she nodded along to my words.

"well, i just talked to him. and hes coming down so we can talk" her eyes go wide, my breath hitches "oh your abuelitas going to flip." she breathed out. i nodded, laughing a little knowing her reaction.

"good thing hes Hispanic" i rolled my eyes, because i knew lydia would be so mad that i was 'diluting our Cuban bloodline' in her words 

"yeah, but how you feeling about it bonita?" mami asked as she pressed her hand to my cheek.

"i want him to be in my babies life, but he hurt me bad mami" i say letting my tears drip down my face, knowing i didnt have to be strong in front of her.

"i know baby, but your so, so strong. your doing the best for your baby" her thumbs dry my tears.