flirting & taco bell

Abuelita was now teaching elena how to flirt, she showed her her famous laugh and throw her head back thing she also taught me when i was elenas age 

"I'm a fan of the specific complement" alex said turning towards our grandmother. "i really like your shirt, its a great colour on you" abeulitas face broke out in reddens. "gracias papito" then she laughed nervously. i rolled my eyed. "ok alex stop flirting with our grandmother" next second mami walked into the apartment.

"oh welcome home, we are flirting with each other! que fun" the elder said.

"ma, when are you not flirting, are you doing your famous..." my mother mimicked the move abeulita did not a few minutes ago.

"classic, that's how i get pork loins at half prices" she laughed

"elenas got a crush!" i gushed.

"xiomara" elena groaned at me. she stood up as mami said "a crush uhuh no no, i don't need to remind you That while your in school. There is no time for dating" mami said sternly

"Lupe don't crush her crush" abuelita said, mami scoffed "your the one that taught me this, you and papi constantly made me focus on school.

They started to talk about crushes and feelings, and with all this moody gushy stuff i started to feel like i needed to throw up, so i excused myself from the discussion and threw up the entire contents of my stomach 

===

There was about 30 minutes till mami gets home from work, i may or may not took a sneak at her text this morning and saw the name max pop up, mami ain't no hump and dump kinda girl so i sent her a text saying

Mami

Hey how bout i get the kids today so u can have some more time to "study"

Why is study in quotes bonita?

I know your boning max so you've got 30 mins extra 

I love you but ill skin you alive is you say anything to the rest of the family

I

giggle at the texts, I went to get changed from my lounging around clothing, i got dressed in a semi formal yet still stylish outfit, it was covering my growing bump so i needed to worry about nothing.

making sure the flannel covered everything i was hiding i got out of the car, now standing in the parking lot of my siblings school.

i see elena and alex standing across the lot, they spot me and dodge cars as they approach.

we were driving and listening to music before i decided to get food

"wanna get food" i say turning down the music.

"what mami never lets us eat out unless were celebrating" elena says turning to me to see if i was shit stirring.

"damn sis is rich" alex said which made me snort so loud it hurt my throat.

"taco bell?" i suggested and alex nodded. but elena rolled her eyes.

"what wrong with taco bell flaquita" i groaned 

"they waste meat" she huffed.

"well how bout we buy taco bell, you can take a day off from being gay feminist jesu over here and we wont waste the food, well just take it home and schnieder will eat it" i say which made elenas face contort from grouchy to happy.

i pull into the driveway and see a familiar face, i smirk as Dani smiled.

"oh look chiquita its dani" i say teasing elena, she whips her head to the front not daring to look at the girls direction, she pulls down the shade blocker which had a mirror on it, something fell onto her lap.

sonogram.

i forgot i had hid them there, hopefully elena didn't see them fall on her lap.

my sweat started to claim its spot on my neck. 

"oh hey guys how are you all" the server said.

"great and you" i say being polite.

"pretty good and what can i get you guys" dani said before alex popped his head up through the centre consol.

he ordered what he wanted nad so did elena, who was acting all shy and sweet. we drove through and waited for our food. at this point i forgot about everything else and i just focused on what was sitting on elenas lap face down.

our food arrived and i placed it on elenas lap so i could quickly swipe the imagine of whats growing inside me out of her lap before they could notice.