blocked

after Alex was in his room everyone was talking about why he was acting up, i wasn't really paying attention. my phone dinged.

message from dylan

where the fuck are you Xiomara!

leave me alone

you cant leave, its my baby too

oh really its your baby?!?

you decided it wasn't your baby

when i caught you in bed with nessa

it was a mistake, you know i love you and only you babe

bullshit

dylan is now blocked

dylan was my former boyfriend he was in the army too but was a lower rank than me, we were together all through my deployment in russia. i came home early and we spent almost every second together. until one day my period was late.

.flashback.

"hey babe I'm going out to shops" i call grabbing my keys and walking to the elevator that was in my apartment building. i made the drive to the store smoothly. once i had gotten the pregnancy test i got a bottle of water, i skulled it. when i needed to pee i went into the closest bathroom in the store.

i was waiting for the lines to show up. if i was pregnant would dylan still want to be with me, he's not the best with kids and hasn't expressed anything about having a future with me so i don't know.

i take the test in my hand and look at the little blue lines. a plus symbol was clearly evident on the test. I'm pregnant.

i drove home and just walked into the apartment, i head to our bedroom, i heard moans coming from the room. maybe dylan was jerking off, i thought until i heard a female moan. my eyes widen, i slam open the door and see my boyfriend and best friend.

"what the actual fuck" they finally notice my presence.

"Xo its not what it looks like" nessa says scrambling to get her privates covered

"yeh babe i was just messaging her" he lies

"naked?!" i was almost hysterical, tears were falling from my eyes.

"uh-it was a mistake- i promise she means nothing" he stuttered

"i meant nothing, you ass" nessa says rolling her eyes.

"fuck you both" i say walking away, i walk over to the kitchen and place the pregnancy test in the centre of the table. i then walk back into the room and grab my army duffle and start packing clothes.

.flashback over.

i watch scnhieder pick up a picture of alex when he was 9 and say "oh sweet Alejandro where did the teimpo go"

"RIP papito" i said doing the cross against my chest like we used to do in church . i snickered to myself "he's not dead" mami mused i just rolled my eyes "isn't he though" Abuelita said, Mami considered saying something back but just brushed it off.

time skip

the door burst open and i see mami with a pissed of look on her face.

"its not that big of a deal" i hear alex from behind her, i was sitting at the table reading a book.

"check your tone" Mami warned