𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I see Pablo looking at me through the trees of the woods in front of me "Pablo!? What are you doing here!?"Pablo walked out of where he was hiding at. "Oh I was just...I was just walking by and I heard you were crying." I stood up as Pablo didn't move from his spot "what are even doing here Pablo?" Pablo looked at me with a slight snarl "am I not allowed to come back to the camp?" I sighed as Pablo walked closer to me "look, I know how we can get out of here." I looked over back at Pablo "wait, you do?" Pablo nodded "yep." I smiled "Well what are we waiting for! Let's get out of this hell-hole of a place!" Pablo smiled a little to bit "then come with me." I get up as Pablo let to the way were the exit apparently was. "So how do you know if this is how we get out of here anyway?" Pablo looked at me with a smile on his face "well it was i big opening and a saw road and I saw the "welcome" billboard THATS at the entrance!" Pablo said with a happy tone in his voice. "I can't believe it! We're going to be getting out of here!" It wasn't until a few minutes went by, we where now at the opening that Pablo was telling me about, it wasn't until we heard rustling in the plants around us "what was that?" Pablo said as he looked towards me "uh-" then all of the creatures that we have seen came out of the bushes around us "Pablo! What are we going to do!?" me and Pablo backed up a little bit as the creature's got closer. "I don't think we can't get past them!" as Pablo said that, I felt my tears start to build up in my eyes, until I couldn't help but to let it out "come on! this was are chance of freedom! And yet we are now cornered by the exact things that made are life hell!" It wasn't until I heard someone or something walking ether away or towards me, but I couldn't see what it was, as my vision was covered by the tears. "Pablo?" I asked as I looked around trying to see if I could find him. "The only way to get out is if one of us has to distract them!" I stood up, rubbing the tears away from my eyes until I heard Pablo behind me. "Am sorry..." but before I could do anything, I felt something like a rock hit me in the back of the head. I fell to the ground as my vision started to fade and my blood started to soak into the ground I felt sharp pain all over my body. But as all of this was happening, through my blurry vision and some of the creatures legs, I see Pablo running to the exit, until everything went black.
                                                      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...?