𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

I soon find everyone but when I do they all seem to be hiding from something " are you guys ok? " cream puff pulls me into where they are hiding. " what's wrong? " it wasn't until cream puff pointed outside shaking in fear along with everyone else. I didn't see why they where scared at first until I saw what she was pointing at...then I knew why they where scared.

it was a huge wolf creature bigger then the trees around it, it's fur blended in with the shadows around it, it's fangs and it's X eyes are the only thing that breaks the shadow look to this

it was a huge wolf creature bigger then the trees around it, it's fur blended in with the shadows around it, it's fangs and it's X eyes are the only thing that breaks the shadow look to this...beast " what is t-that!? " I looked at everyone and even they didn't know what it was. I tried to be as quietus I can as we watched this thing walk along the woods grounds. After a bit the beast left we're we where and we came out of hiding. " what was that!? " said Carmel still shocked by the sight " I don't know what that was...but I don't think it's any good. " Pablo looked at me with this worried look " coco... " I looked over at Pablo " what is it Pablo? " he looked back down to where the beast used to stand " do you think we will make it? " Pablo asked me as turned back towards me. " don't worry about it. We'll make it. " Pablo looked back at summer and violet. " you know what Let's just get some sleep. Let's try to forget all of this." Violet announced to everyone followed by summer " ya good idea violet. Am getting tired already so. " summer said with a small chuckle. " ya...l-let's just go lay down. " I added before we all went to go to bed. it was early morning or midnight when we all woke up but it was not because of the sun shining down at us or the birds but more of a cut short scream of cream puff. We all get up and rush to where she was only to find her dead. " what happened her!? " I yelled out only for violet walked towards her, got down on her knees and took a close look at her. " it seems like she broke...well a bunch of bones. " Pablo pushing his way in front of us asked " but how did that happen and how did she die from that? " violet looked back at Pablo with this look in her eyes " I don't know how her bones broke but just by looking at her state..." she said as she placed her hand cream puffs chest " it seems like maybe on of her ribs hit her heart. " she said to him as she turned back around " I-Is there a way we can bring her back! " he sounded like he was about to cry " am sorry Pablo...it's to late to save her. "