𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕(𝚙𝚝 𝟹)

I hear everyone freaking out about something back at the campsite, i run over to the campsite as fast as i can only o be stoped by Pablo as soon as i get there "Lucy! Your back!" Pablo said as he ran towards me and hugged me. "Hey Pablo, is everything alright?" Pablo looked up at me with a sorrowful expression "violet died but we can't figure out why..." I couldn't help but to look over where it happened to see how she died, i wish i never looked. It was kind hard to see all of the details of what happened because of all of the blood that covered her, which I wish I could say about what i saw. The skin of her face, most of her skull was gone, with her brain coming out of the side of her head looking like a scrambled mess. And with the bits of skin still there, you could teeth marks "w-what the!?" Pablo looking back at violet then back at me "what are we going to do?" I looked back at Pablo with a frown on my face "I don't know..." Pablo sighed "well...if you don't mind me asking but what do you think would have killed her?" Pablo said as he looked me in the eyes "i think i know how..but should we also tell coco?" Pablo sighed while looking at me with an almost mad expression "if we tell coco, he will make it seem like he knows what happened, like if he watched the whole thing, and that it was his idea." I looked away from Pablo to see coco talking to the others "you're right...maybe we can tell everyone else after." Pablo looked at me with a smile "i think thats a good idea, now how do you think she died?" I signaled Pablo to follow me to somewhere where nobody would hear us talking to each other "so...what do you think?" I explained to Pablo what she showed me and all that she told me. Pablo,who was uneasy about what i was telling him, looked around before looking back at me "are you serious!?" I looked down giving him a look that just said 'it's no lie' Pablo looked more scared than ever after what i told him "do you know if there's anything we can do about it?" He looked at me before looking back at all of the others "sadly, I don't think there is anything we can do about it." Pablo then looked back at me "where did you say violet found it?" Pablo said as he looked behind me in the forest. "In that building with the mirror. Why do you-" before I could finish my sentence, Pablo ran off into the forest "Pablo what are you doing!?" I said as i ran after him. After a bit I finally caught up to him "Pablo what are you doing!" Pablo looked back at me while standing in front of the hole " help me find something to cover this hole up, might not do much but it will give us time to figure something out." Me and Pablo both went to the shaders mirror, picking it up to cover the hole, covering as much as we can "that should buy us some time to figure out what to do." Pablo said as we backed up from the hole. With my paws on my knees, looking down at the ground until Pablo said something that changed everything. "L-Lucy...you said the hole was black right?" I turn to face him "ya, why you ask?" Pablo, terrified,pointing at the hole "if it's black...why is it red now?" I jumped up in fright as soon as I looked up at the hole. It still was the same as Before, just a different color, a bright red color instead of black,, like it was before.