𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕(pt 4)

"Why is the hole red?" Me and Pablo looked at each other in confusion as the hole was black before "I-I don't know why it's red..." I looked away for a second to see if anyone was buy us "oh hell nah am out!" I heard Pablo yelled as he ran out the door "Pablo! What are you doing?" I looked back at the hole to see a fluffy white dog who's eyes and mouth blended in with the red behind it "w-what the!?" I backed up until I was right beside the door before running out. I caught up to Pablo who was still running when I caught up to him. We both eventually stopped running and sat down to take a break by a river we found "you alright Pablo?" Pablo looked at me with a small grin on his face "ya am fine...am just glad we where able to get away" I smiled back at him "ya, same here" after a little bit, we both got up and decided to head back to the campsite. It wasn't until Pablo stopped in his tracks suddenly, stopping me from going any further "you ok Pablo? What's wrong?" Pablo looked back at me with a worried expression on his face "it's here...I think it followed us." Pablo then looked around in the forest all around us before looking back at me "we need to get out of here." we both run out as fast as we can. I looked out to my side to see not to far from us was the same white dog with red eyes and mouth, but the only difference was this time it had red human-like arms coming out of his neck,occasionally swinging on tree branches with the arms. I could now see why we where running "we need to go, quick!" as we both run as fast as we can, trying to stick close to each other as tears fall from both of are eyes, running faster and faster as we hear the deep growls and barks gets closer to us as it echoes around us. we eventually get to the campsite and lost the dog-like creature in the forest. "what was that!?" I looked at Pablo with the same expression he had "I don't know what that thing was!" we both went to the campfire as the others where making food "oh hey Lucy! Hey Pablo! Are you to alright?" Coco said to us as he saw us come out the forest. me and Pablo looked back at each other, trying to think of something to say "we just saw something in the forest." Pablo said "we thought it was another creature thing, when reality it was just a wild animal." I decided to add to Pablo's sentence. "Oh alright, well do you guys wanna join us?" we looked at each other before looking back at coco "yeah, am where hungry anyway."