Lin Mo raised his brows strangely:

    "Why did you suddenly say this, did that Mu Fei say something to you?"

    Xue Luhe didn't speak, his eyes were tight. Pressing Lin Mo's eyes, he didn't speak, but his aura was fascinating.

    However, from Xue Luhe's eyes, Lin Mo didn't see any sincerity. These words sounded nice, but it was obvious that Xue Luhe didn't think that way.

    Xue Luhe, who attacked the public account Lily and Tuishuji, seemed to take everyone as a target of extreme precautions, and she spoke falsehood and truth, true and false, no matter good or bad words, when they came into her mouth, they were all strategic statements with a hidden purpose.

    Therefore, Lin Mo did not dare to let go of the slightest guard, shrugged his shoulders nervously, met the opponent's gaze, and did not admit defeat.

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo for a while, then suddenly smiled:

    "Let's eat, ghost spirit."

    Lin Mo rudely put the steamed buns in his left hand and the fried dough sticks in his right, and started eating! The only way to relieve worries is to eat, and eat all the conspiracies and tricks!

    Xue Luhe sat in the chair and watched Lin Mo eat so much. He chewed slowly and only ate half a sandwich.

    After eating, Xue Luhe turned around and went out.

    She had been walking for a while, and Lin Mo, who was looking down at the book, raised her head, only to realize that she didn't even bring the door behind her!

    Lin Mo put on his slippers, walked cautiously to the door, and looked left and right.

    This morning she was able to walk, and she didn't need to hop on one foot, so she limped out of the room and into the corridor.

    It wasn't quiet in the hallway. She could hear a lot of noises coming from the hall downstairs, as if there were rollers sliding, and women chattering.

    It doesn't look like Xue Luhe's style at all!

    Lin Mo limped to the top of the stairs, looked down, and showed a strange expression.

    I saw the hall downstairs, and all the corridors on the second and third floors, all filled with clothes!

    Many professional shopping guides pushed countless clothes racks and arranged the entire hall into a big shopping mall!

    Lin Mo's mind was full of question marks. She didn't know what happened to Xue Luhe. Is she planning to start a clothing business? Or are you planning to open a clothing party at home?

    "Go down and have a look."

    A low and melodious voice suddenly came from his ear, close at hand.

    Lin Mo's ears turned red all of a sudden, she turned around suddenly, and saw Xue Luhe's grinning face.

    "You...you didn't close the door."

    Lin Mo didn't know why, the first sentence was to explain, for fear that the other party would punish him for running out.

    "I did it on purpose. These clothes are all prepared for you. Let's go, pick a few and hang your wardrobe."

    Xue Luhe's tone was unbelievably gentle and bewitching, like the tender whisper of a siren.

    Lin Mo's eyes widened, unable to hide her joy:

    "Are you willing to let me out?"

    Xue Luhe's lips curled slightly, her smile was light but real:

    "It's limited to this villa."

    Lin Mo was a little disappointed, but thinking about this The progress has been much better than the original plot, at least she shouldn't have to jump from the window sill anymore, the mood is bright again, and she immediately goes downstairs to breathe fresh air.

    Behind him, Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo's petite and exquisite back, the smile on his face disappeared instantly, and a fierce light flashed in his eyes.

    The author has something to say: He Hezi is so scary!

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period of 2020-06-24 18:05:59~2020-06-25 19:04:56~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Cerebellum Axe 1 cute;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of me me me me me me; 1 bottle of Ye Yuluo and Yan Youhuang;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!