Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    It started to snow outside the house. This time, the snow flakes were relatively small, and soon a soft layer was spread.

    When it snows, the sky and the earth are silent, and the lead-grey sky and the white snow are interwoven into a peaceful picture.

    There is heating in the house, and the appliances in the kitchen are all black, white and gray, which matches the snow scene.

    Lin Mo forgot to glance at the snow outside the window, lowered his head, removed the grease and impurities from the chicken, and washed it under the tap.

    The whole young and tender chicken, the soup will be very fragrant, and it is very suitable for soup in winter. After Lin Mo cleaned the chicken, put it into the pot and boil it on high heat, skim off the foam and oil, and then add simple ginger slices and green onions. Knots, berries, etc.

    After cooking for a while, Lin Mo took out the whole chicken and put it in a casserole, and poured a piece of soup into it and simmered over low heat.

    "This will take more than an hour to simmer. I'll cook a few more dishes."

    Lin Mo seemed to be explaining to the person at the door, and seemed to be talking to himself.

    Xue Luhe's voice came again:

    "Be careful, don't cut your hands."

    Lin Mo nodded, the knife under his hand became slower and slower, and it took a long time to cut a broccoli and put it on the vegetable plate.

    When Lin Mo prepared the raw materials for the three dishes, the chicken soup began to smell slightly.

    Xue Luhe said in admiration,

    "It's so fragrant, I never found out that you are so powerful before."

    Lin Mo turned around and smiled playfully,

    "I didn't expect that, I also lived a hard life, and I used to cook when I was working. "..."

    She said it casually, completely forgetting that she is now the eldest young lady Lin Mo, no longer the little white-collar worker with a heart attack who was struggling to survive.

    Xue Luhe still had some doubts:

    "Have you been to work before? Isn't it right?"

    Lin Mo poured oil under her hand and smiled:

    "Ah, I was wrong, I used to use kitchen appliances in the dormitory with my classmates when I was in school. My roommates like to cook by themselves, so I also learned a little bit, just now I said that going to school is going to work hahaha..."

    Xue Luhe was even more puzzled:

    "But when you were in college, you rented a house since you were a big student. Can you get along with your roommates?"

    Lin Mo almost bit his tongue, just as the dish was cooked, and there was a stinging sound of oily smoke, and the sound of oil and fresh vegetables was very seductive, and it seemed to make Lin Mo adjust the topic. opportunity.

    "That's because some friends like to cook... Alas, these appliances in your kitchen are very useful. Send me a link to the casserole if you have time!"

    Xue Luhe was still thinking about how Lin Mo learned to cook when he was in college. She felt that this was as full of doubts as Lin Mo, but she also knew that now was not the time to delve into it.