Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Extra I

    For the Chinese New Year, the two of them had originally booked a two-week vacation, but they were reluctant to live there for two months before returning to China.
0
    During this period, Lin Mo's hot search continued for a month before it finally came to an end.

    Netizens open Weibo every day, and the first thing they do is to look at the hot search: What is Lin Mo's good stuff today?

    To be honest, such repeated fanfare would arouse many people's disgust, but Lin Mo didn't feel it at all.

    During her vacation, she basically didn't have time to touch her mobile phone, and she was constantly being entangled by Xue Luhe...

    and she didn't even know that she had become so fiercely popular on the Internet that her pink powder was flying all over the sky.

    However, because her origins are too transparent, everyone has no room to spread rumors. They all know that it is Xue Luhe that she can get so many hot search resources, so what else can you say? People's wives cover the sky with one hand, just want to pamper their own women.

    But soon, there were still people who did not give up rumors:

    "Lin Mo is just Xue Luhe's plaything! She sold her body in order for Xue Luhe to help her buy hot searches and become an internet celebrity in the future!"

    Not to mention Xue Luhe's fans, this kind of ridiculous Even ordinary netizens do not believe the rumors.

    "You're so funny, is Xue Luhe a big boss? Anyone who sells his body will want her? Are you teaching people to do things?"

    "Whether Xue Luhe likes Lin Mo or not, anyone with eyes can tell that the landlord may be old. If you

    want to say something else, I will believe it a little bit. If you want to say that Lin Mo betrayed you, then I really laughed. May I ask who betrayed the two of them when they went to bed? I also want to give Xue Luhe's level of betrayal, do you want it?" Amidst all the

    mockery, none of these ridiculous rumors developed.

    Netizens have speculated that Lin Mo's next step should be to become an internet celebrity, shoot TV, and appear in variety shows. They are all waiting to witness the new generation of stars. As a result, after waiting for two months, Xue Luhe excitedly tweeted:

    "My wife's store has opened for a reward." In the

    accompanying photo, Lin Mo is standing in front of a quiet and elegant cafe with a big red flower in hand, smiling brightly.

    The store's quaint wooden signboard reads two words:

    Lin Lu.

    Everyone was stunned, and those who wanted to develop a star expressed their heartbreak: I thought it was a star development game, but how did the conversation turn into a coffee shop management game!

    Why, the beautiful girl I raised became the boss lady!

    Lin Lu Cafe opened for the first week, and it was a discount for seven days. Every day, it was full of people. The chefs, baristas, and waiters hired by Lin Mo were all busy.

    The customers basically all came for Xue Luhe and Lin Mo, as well as those fans, who came to squat every day, occupying the table from morning to night.

    Lin Mo himself was busy with design activities and rarely showed up, and Xue Luhe basically didn't come, for fear of causing blockages.

    But despite this, every time she came to her store, she would trigger a frenzy from all the customers.