Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "You...what are you doing...hoho..."

    Lin Mo grabbed Xue Luhe's wrist and tried to break it apart, but couldn't.

    Her legs were even off the ground, kicking the carpet indiscriminately, but no matter how hard she struggled, Xue Luhe's iron-like hands would not let go at all.

    Lin Mo burst into natural tears and struggled to call for help, but his voice was hoarse:

    "help... help... you... let go..."

    Xue Luhe's cool voice sounded, as if it came from a distant place , an echo formed in Lin Mo's increasingly chaotic mind:

    "You are...my thing...you are not allowed to...run away without authorization..."

    After an unknown amount of time, someone knocked on the door, interrupted by a clear knock. two people.

    Xue Luhe let go and walked to the door to open it.

    Lin Mo gasped for breath, and slapped his neck with his hands.

    She was angry from the bottom of her heart. Seeing that Xue Luhe was opening the door with her back to her, she immediately limped over, trying to knock him down from behind.

    However, Xue Luhe seemed to have eyes on the back of his head, and there was still some distance away. Without even turning his body, he stretched out a hand behind him and pressed it precisely on Lin Mo's stomach.

    Lin Mo's aggressive attack was stopped, she gritted her teeth in hatred:

    "If you have the ability, let me go and fight head-on! Don't you allow me to take revenge if you are sick!"

    Xue Luhe ignored her, opened the door, facing the door The housekeeper outside nodded.

    The housekeeper looked at Lin Mo before he spoke, and said in a low voice,

    "Miss, Miss Lu Ruoruo is here to play with Miss Lin."

    After he said that, he stepped aside, revealing a panicked face with a pointed chin behind him.

    Xue Luhe turned around, pressed hard with one hand, put the other hand behind her, put the restless Lin Mo in her arms, and patted her back a few times to comfort her.

    Lin Mo roared:

    "Do you think I'm a three-year-old child! What kind of posture are you doing, coaxing the child, you are crazy!"

    Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo and nodded calmly towards the door:

    "Hello, Miss Lu. Momo I like to act like a spoiled brat, it makes you laugh."

    Witnessing the whole process of Lu Ruoruo outside the door, she felt her head turn a big circle:

    "acting like a spoiled child?"

    Lin Mo couldn't believe it himself:

    "You are so thick-skinned! The walls of the Great Wall are all stacked on top of each other. We can't catch up with you! Am I acting like a spoiled brat, you just made me—uuuuuuuuuu!" At the

    critical moment, Xue Luhe calmly raised her hand, covered Lin Mo's mouth, and blocked all her words back to her stomach , can only whimper.

    Then, Xue Luhe looked at Lu Ruoruo who was stunned outside the door:

    "Come in and talk."

    Lu Ruoruo walked in tremblingly, Xue Luhe pointed at the small coffee table beside the bed and said,