(Not my art all credits goes to the artist plz don't sue me ;-;)

Anyway the other Demon has pale skin, red irises, a black arrow-tipped tail, and silvery-white hair. It's quite short and most of it covers her left eye. Poking out of her hair are two small black horns that are rounded inwards. She has black eye shadow along with piercings on her mouth, ears and nose. On her arms you can see sorts of black bracelets, one of them reaching to her fingers. In addition to her white cross necklace, which is a clear reference to her name, she also wears a black choker. Her base attire consists of a red tuckered shirt, black skinny jeans and black, knee-length heeled boots. She likes to smoke a lot like so much she can mistaken as a factory from far away. Her name is Zdrada, the Bitch Demon.

(Again not my art, all credits goes the artist)

Surprisingly enough they are both sisters, how? The world may never know.
(???): "Girls, can you please calm down, I'm trying to cook dinner and you are being too loud again?"

This Demon is in the kitchen cooking dinner for four. He has long white hair with four horns, two long ones and two small next to the long ones, on either side of his head.

(Something like this)His eyes are closed but he still see colors and who or what's in front of him sometimes he can be mistaken as if his eyes were closed or asleep when he is working (a/n: I don't know how he does it) he currently wear a red dres...

His eyes are closed but he still see colors and who or what's in front of him sometimes he can be mistaken as if his eyes were closed or asleep when he is working (a/n: I don't know how he does it) he currently wear a red dress suit with a apron over that read F#CK OFF long black pants with black boots that's up to his ankles also has two rings on his left hand, one on his middle finger with dark hell iron that glows in around the middle.

(Something like this)His eyes are closed but he still see colors and who or what's in front of him sometimes he can be mistaken as if his eyes were closed or asleep when he is working (a/n: I don't know how he does it) he currently wear a red dres...

And one on his index finger that has a white silver metal with 2 gold engraved in it with markings on the gold.

His name is (Y/N), the Enraged Demon aka 'the Former Ruler of Hell' (Not everyone in Hell knows his is the former ruler like very few demon)but every time someone mentions his title he just wave it off like it nothing and continues on his day or work

His name is (Y/N), the Enraged Demon aka 'the Former Ruler of Hell' (Not everyone in Hell knows his is the former ruler like very few demon)but every time someone mentions his title he just wave it off like it nothing and continues on his day or work. He is treated with respect like another certain demon in Hell  but that's for another day. He is 7'4 ft tall and is a very kind demon despite his title. (A/n: Now the looks is Madara From Naruto ok or if you have someone else that's good too)

(Y/N): "I swear you guys fight over the dumbest things sometimes." (ー_ー")

Malina: "Maybe if someone wasn't cheating in the game I wouldn't be screaming right now!!"
Zdrada: "Maybe if you get good you wouldn't be complaining right now!!!"
(Y/N): "Girls you're like three feet away from each other calm down it's just a game."

Malina: "It not 'JuSt A gAmE' it's a serious competition right now!!"
Zdrada: "That you suck at!!"
Malina: "Why you little-!!"

(Y/N): Enough! Look dinner will be read in 30 minutes while that cooking you guys clean up your mess and get ready for dinner. Ok?

Both: Ok

(Y/N): "Now I need to pick up Emma from her school so I won't be gone long and don't forget about the mess, alright?"

Malina & Zdrada: "yeah/alright"
(Y/N): "Good, now before I go I need to something" he said as he took out his apron and grabbing his trench coat and fedora from the closet and put its on the trench coat and walking towards them.
"Yeah, what is it?" said the demon sisters.
(Y/N): "This"and gave them both a kiss on top of their heads, putting on his fedora and walking out the front door. Now when the door closed, they both were blushing red. "*I-Idiot*" they both said in their own thoughts and went to clean up their mess and getting ready dinner.
_____________________________________ (1325 words)

Hope you enjoy my first book
And tell me what do you think about it?

See you next time ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ