** ⭐️♡ Zoey Jordan Lee ♡⭐️ **

Začít od začátku

The Doctors actually smiled. She looked off and said I was told I was injected so I was fully protected. That couldn't have been the truth as I'm pregnant. The first Doctor asked who told you that you were fully protected?  She said my bloody mother. Before I left, I had to go to the pack house as she took my son to the pack house.  I used the link and read they were in the office scheming.

A Councilman approached and he asked scheming what?  She said secretly scheming and planning on who they were going to get to claim me. He grunted, not believing her.

She turned from him in disgust. She took her son back and entered the isolation room.  She laid her son down and started to strip him. The Doctors entered and so did the Councilman, then the door was closed.

She sighed once her son was only in a diaper, then stepped back. She moved as all three got closer. Then the door opened and another two males entered who looked on edge.

She moved again and put her back to the wall. The Head Councilman grunted and said she does not look familiar to me at all and I met her parents and their three kids.

She was looking down and she truly sensed he didn't believe her at all.  Her son was examined and pictures taken.  Then soon blood and samples were taken from her son as well. She moved in as they stepped back.  She put a new diaper on her son and dressed him again.

Then the five left mind talking. She grabbed the files and stuffed them back in the diaper bag. She opened the door and seeing no Warriors she grabbed her son and slipped back out the side door.  She quickly left as the weather was quickly changing and getting worse.

She drove away before they went back to the isolation room and found she and her son gone.

˜˜

She stayed completely hidden as no one could find her, then after her second son was born,  she stopped at a pack. She totally surprized the Warriors.

One led her to the pack house and she took both her sleeping kids as he led her into the pack house using a side door so she wasn't seen, to their infirmary.

She said I'm a lone she-wolf.  I need the shots all given so I'm fully protected please.  The female Doctor took she and her kids to a private room. Once the door was closed, Zoey said I want to deeply thank you for helping me.  The Doctor smiled and said my mother insisted I help.

Zoey said I need his blood and DNA taken and sent to Council. They can test it against Zane's as I truly believe they are blood brothers. You can even test it here to see if they both have the Alpha marker.

Dr Fern smiled and said Zane senses to me as strong, and I'll test them first and send the samples.  But yours as well. Zoey said fine by me. Take blood and DNA samples as well. Then inject me with birth control for two years please.

Dr Fern asked why two years? Zoey said I need to feel safe and with two years it won't look like I'm just another disgusting scheming bitch aiming for a claiming. Your mother's been bending my ear and telling me about the out of control pack females.

Dr Fern laughed and said I see, I agree then. Zoey said I already have two kids and need a break from being pregnant. Like I told you, I was shocked as both times I had thought I was fully protected. My wolf had nothing to do with me getting pregnant either as I repeatedly asked her. So all I can think of is my mother was at fault as she worked in the infirmary when it was extremely busy and had even given me injections before.

She added as for my true mate...., the door suddenly opened.  They both looked and Dr Fern said the pack's next Alpha. Zoey looked away and said he definitely looks stirred up.