|Encounter|

Sheesh....

Been a while huh?

Sorry, I'm really trying to find a good sequence to end this book.

Not to mention working and learning is kicking my ass royally.

It's kind of sad.

But anywhore, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********__________

|Arthur's POV|

'Princess, I think you wanna get here.' Regis' voice rings loudly in the silence of my mind.

Not even a day ago, the Lances where split up in order to take back several places at once. Today is the day we were sent out to complete our given missions. Bairon and Mica would be going to Xryus, while Varay and Aya are in the Capital of Sapin, Etistin. Regis and myself given the task of evaluating the floating castle, it's condition, and to take out any and all threats that may reside within or anywhere near the location of the castle.

And where is the castles location currently? Right over top of the deepest parts of the beast glades, or at least what's left of the glades. Due to the nature of the corrupt beasts, they not only disregarded their own lives, but they rampage within and just a few miles outside of the forest. It was my job to clear the glades of the corrupt beasts, E-class to SS-class.

'Give me a second, Regis. This Moss Mammoth won't go down. What's the situation?' I conveyed to my flaming companion, who is within the castle high above already. His job? Analysis of any and all damage to the castle, while also sniffing out any known enemies and eliminating them. Our roles would have been reversed, had Regis not been so adamant on having his current role.

My attention is drawn back to the enraged Moss Mammoth before me. It lets out a guttural roar, rearing it's long, pointed tusks at me. I twist to the side, letting it's tusks pass before grabbing hold of one and using its speed to swing it over myself.

'You remember that big boobied baddie and her ethereal sensei from Alacrya?' He asks as I feel his excitement filtering through our bond, into me. I roll my eyes with a scoff, somehow knowing exactly who he was talking about.

The beast before me releases a pained roar as its back connects with the unforgiving ground harshly. Not giving it time to recover, aether ripples the space over its head, lavender particles coming together to form a long sword, which pieced the beast's head in an instant.

'Why must you always say things like that? And are you positive it's them??'

'Uh, yeah. I've been talking to them for the past ten minutes.'

'Regis—'

'Nothing will take me away from this navy blue haired, ruby eyed, voluptuous bodied goddess.'

A scowl forms on my face as I try my best to hold back an exasperated sigh at my companions brash, horny, idiocy.

Looking up to the tree tops, I almost instantly find myself above the thick forest as I take to the sky. White wings working in tandem to take me to my destination, feeling the water vapor wet my skin and clothes.