|Truth|

Heyoooo!

Oof okay so I'm totally done with high school! YAY!!

Anywhore, this chapter was written in the middle of my graduation lol.

It was sooooo boring listening to them talk.

Now, ONWARDS!!!

__________**********___________

|Arthur's POV|

Two days went by in a flash. A memorial was made and held for Hellen and all the other scouts who had passed, Tess used her plant magic to blossom morning glory flowers. The purple plants bringing beautiful color to the grass and moss within the sanctuary. Large crystals carved into the shape of headstones lined the northern wall, surrounded by smaller crystals and moss, along with the purple morning flowers.

The atmosphere in the sanctuary these past couple of days is heavy, Elder Rinia finally coming out from the tunnels to give her condolences to my mother, Durden and Angela, as well as myself.

Now, sitting in the living room of our housing construct, everyone sat quietly, watching my twins roll around on the blanket that Tess had laid out on the floor for them. A small smile graced my face as I sat down beside my son, watching him try and grab at the glowing orbs of aether I'd created. Aria too busy with her mother, cooing loudly as she tries her hardest to grab at Tess' hair.

I let one orb of light slowly float down to my son, lightly resting on his nose. A chuckles escapes me as I watch his eyes cross whilst he watches the orb settle, his tiny hands reaching up and holding his nose, seemingly cradling the amethyst light. They weren't even a full month old yet, though they held so much energy and curiosity, constantly letting their eyes wonder around their surrounding, rolling to get to whatever would catch their attention.

The attention span of a goldfish.

My mind is pulled back to the present when Achlys squeals, the orb he was caressing erupting into tiny fragments of light that showers down on him. It elicits small giggles from him as his eyes close, small face scrunched up with a cute tiny smile. His pink gums in full view. Tessia looks over, Aria now in her arms as she watches Achlys giggle and squeal at the fragments of lights falling like snow around him before dissipating. Aria rolls away from her mother once Tess puts her back down, finding her tiny hands fiddling around with the snow white feathers of my wings.

"Okay, you two had your time with them, now hand over my great grandchildren." Virion walks over, coming to sit down in front of us as Tessia laughs. She picks our daughter back up and hands her over while we watched as she immediately pulls at gramps' beard.

"How is that beard of yours still attached to your face at this point?" I asked, eliciting laughs from everyone else that sat on the couches around us.

"I glued the hairs back on." More laughter erupts around the room as I lift a brow at his answer, chuckling to myself as I watched his interaction with my twins.

That was, until another thought hit me.

I...never told them..about that.

I'd only told my parents, and they're reactions weren't the best, to put it lightly. Though, I expected that much. Actually I had expected worse from them and the worst did happen. After dad had died, mom really did disown me, and only recently did we mend our relationship as mother and son. Guilt ebbed away in my chest as I thought more about it.