Dimensional Arc Part 9 (21) Kadien's and Laurie's Five Nights

Start from the beginning

Laurie: What's this?

Kaiden: It's something Batman invented and gave Crystal and I when we had to explore places with ghost. It's called the Poltergust. It's place Ghostbuster laser thing but without the laser.

Laurie: Ok. I guess it makes me feel a little bit safer.

Kaiden: Alright, now let's roll.

The duo enter the building as they were ready to find somethings to leave the place they are in.

12 A.M

Kaiden and Laurie walk around the place, Laurie was still afraid but had the Poltergust ready in case some happens.

Kaiden: This a weird establishment. Looks like something Joker would make.

That is when Kaiden walks into this room.

Kaiden sees the box of spare mask and decides to play a prank on Laurie

Kaiden: Yo Laurie.

Laurie: What is i-

She sees Kaiden wearing a rabbit head.

Kaiden: Peekaboo!

Laurie:

Kaiden just started laughing and Laurie calms down.

Laurie: Don't do that you jerk!

Kaiden: Alright, Alright. Enough messing around, see if you can find anything in here.

Kaiden checks the fridge and finds these things.

-A Skull with an eye still in it

-A can of Pringles but instead it says Pingas.

-An Old Man

Old Man: Feed me!

Kadien: HELL NO! GO FEED YOURSELF!

Laurie: I got nothing over here Kaiden. Other than spare party mask.

Kaiden sighs as he responds.

Kaiden: Damn. I really thought we could find somethings before this place opens in a week.

Laurie: So, we can leave?

Kaiden: Yea. There has to be a different place that we can find stuff in.

Laurie: Good. Definitely would beat the creeps of this place.