𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ sᴀ
sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ɪᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍.

London had so many memories at the vacation home and she was supposed to share them with her mom this weekend.

Her mind could do nothing but wander as she drove.

Her dad. She just wanted him to hold her and he would let her cry. He would just listen if she wanted him to or just sit with her, just like Andrew.

Andrew. Andrew was the love of her life at some point. Some part of her would always love him. She kissed him or he kissed her but she had a boyfriend.

Tristan. Tristan was good for her, she thought. He didn't let her get to stressed and he never let her be too hard on herself. He was the type a guy that made you feel perfect just because you were you. He appreciated her brain.

School. It had been tainted. The one place she had the most control. She always knew what to do at school except in one moment it couldn't have been more than 45 minutes, every drop of power she'd ever felt was stripped from her.

Max Medina. She thought she could trust him. He appreciated her brilliance but there seemed to be an ulterior motive. She told the man about her relationship issues and his response was to... she wasn't really sure what he did to her.

London Ivanna Hayden didn't know what she was feeling, she just knew she didn't want to feel it.

She had finally pulled up to the Martha's Vineyard home, as she turned off the car her mind drifted.

Her dad.

Every road trip London would pretend to be asleep so that her dad would carry her from the car. At some point he caught on but he played along because it was his little girl.

So when they pulled up to the house one spring, Chris smiled as he peaked into the back seat to see six year old London 'sleeping'. He got out and walked around to get her out of the car.

He carried her into the house, laying her on the couch and covering her with a throw blanket while he got their bags. When he walked out the house, she began giggling, what she didn't know is he would always smile listening to what she thought were quiet laughs.

London opened the door to the house, she dropped her suitcase in the living room and headed straight for the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of the first thing she found. Vodka. That would do.

She looked out towards the water, taking a swig from the bottle.

Why the fuck wasn't he here?

'Daddy, will you help feed the customers?'

'What?' Chris laughed.

'The sea creatures, they like to eat slop. You have to make it by mixing the water and sand in a bucket and you shovel some and throw it in the water. They don't like the dry sand so you have to make sure it's sloppy.'