𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ sᴀ

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄...

She ran into someone as she searched for her mom and sister, she looked up and saw a familiar face. "Andrew?"

He observed the streams of tears running down her face. "What's wrong, darling?"

"It's nothing... what- what are you doing here?"

"I don't know what guys you've been with since me that you thought 'it's nothing' was going to work but I know you better than that."

She normally would've laughed but she was still trying to process what had just happened. "What are you doing here, Andrew?"

"Uh... I'm starting school... here- at Chilton."

"No more plays in Los Angeles."

He rubbed his neck. "I'm taking a break."

"That's too bad, you're really good," she slightly smiled, playing with her necklace.

"You always did believe in me, darling. Do you still have the scrapbook?"

"Every playbill and every ticket, of course, I can sell it when you get famous."

"You'll probably be lucky to get 20 bucks."

"What have I told you about your confidence? You're supposed to be a Leo, I know you've got a big ego in there somewhere."

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying now?"

"I can't..."

"For the record you can tell me anything but if you don't want to talk about you don't have to. I just hate seeing someone so beautiful cry."

He wiped a tear from her face. London couldn't deny it she missed him.

His hand lingered on her face, she wasn't sure if he kissed her or she kissed him, but they definitely kissed.

She pulled away. "I should go find my mom."

Did she just cheat on her boyfriend? Was he still her boyfriend? She couldn't even think about those questions her teacher had just sexually assaulted her.

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ $ ₤ ✧∘⁎∘✦

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖.

She didn't want to talk about what happened and she couldn't be in that empty house with only her thoughts.

Lorelai groaned, "One of us has to do laundry tonight."