𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"𝐌𝐎𝐌, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓," 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Lorelai and Rory stopped their conversation. "What do you mean you're not going to Friday night dinner, you have to?"

Her oldest daughter looked up from her magazine. "I don't know how to say this mom, but actually I don't. My grandparents pay for Chilton and I asked grandma yesterday at tea and she said it's fine."

"She said it's fine?" Lorelai gaped.

London closed her magazine. "I mean I go and see her throughout the week it's not like she's not going to see me. I'm just going to head to school before the jokes start."

She picked up her backpack and magazine and headed outside to her car.

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ $ ₤ ✧∘⁎∘✦

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐂, 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 '𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒' 𝐅𝐎𝐑 10% 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄."

London raised her hand, causing her teacher to sigh, "okay, London, you can pick your own partners."

Her classmates smiled, the girl's boyfriend shaking his head with a smile. "I didn't even get to make my argument, it's no fun when you just let me win."

The instructor smiled, "you're going to make an excellent lawyer, London, I truly pity anyone who goes against you in court."

"Thank you, Mrs. Hadley."

The brunette read the note that had been passed to her, 'will you have a baby with me?"

'i need a ring first.'

'nothing would make my mother happier.'

'bc that's what every girl wants to hear... and they say chivalry is dead <333'

"Now as soon as you've found your partner, you may come up and get your baby."

London walked to the front and got a baby for Tristan and herself. As she sat back down she spoke to the doll, "Hi, little Logan."

Tristan's smile dropped. "London."

"I'm just kidding."