𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃!" 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Christopher pulled the phone from his ear in pain. "What did she do, sweet angel of mine?"

"Don't patronize me, dad."

"I'm sorry. What did your sister do?"

"My so called sister, yelled at me in front of the whole class about how self obsessed and undeserving I am. She did call me beautiful and perfect but I didn't like her tone when she said it. All because she was really angry at herself or the world or Mr. Medina for not being able to take our test."

Christopher stayed calm as to not work his daughter up anymore. However, he was very angry and was for sure going to speak to Lorelai about what she was going to do about it.

"I will talk to your mom. Anything positive to talk about?"

"I went and had some retail therapy obviously because I was so upset, even my masseuse said I had a lot of tension in my neck."

Christopher laughed, knowing she was quoting her favorite movie.

"Also I have a new boyfriend and I already told your mother and she loves his last name so you can't dislike him."

"I think she'll change her mind if I remind her of a certain Huntzberger," he smirked.

"Hey! You know Logan and I will never get married or even date, unless we're still single and thirty."

"Exactly, everyone wins," her dad cheered.

She frowned. "Except me who will be single until she's 30."

"Well... a small price to pay," Chris shrugged.

𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈, 𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑. "𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐘𝐄𝐑, 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃, 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘."

"Ugh. Crazy Sissy's dad?" Lorelai asked.

"That's terrible. Sissy was a good friend of yours."

"Mom, Sissy talked to her stuffed animals and they answered her."

"Let's just start a new topic," London smiled.

"Not possible!"

"She said a new topic, Mom."

"Everything's a joke. Everyone's a punch line."