𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒

✦︎∘︎⁎︎∘︎✧︎ £︎ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐧𝐨 £︎ ✧︎∘︎⁎︎∘︎✦︎
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

Lorelai picked up the phone and spoke, "hello."

"Hey, Lor."

"Christopher?" Lorelai questioned shocked.

"Yeah, it's me, um I kind of have a big favor to ask."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What is it?"

"Well, I was just wondering if London could come stay with you for a while and go to Chilton with Rory."

"Chris, she's welcome here anytime, but how does she feel about all this?"

"She's a little upset about leaving her friends but she's going to be okay. My parents will pay for everything, you know her school, her car, well she knows how to contact them. She might have some teas or events but she knows how to do all that stuff."

"Woah, woah, woah, you let her do the high society kid thing?"

"She spends a lot of time traveling around the world with my parents, it was bound to happen."

"Chris, I can't believe this-" she took a deep breath. "You know what I don't feel like fighting right now."

"Lor, you don't get to do that you don't run everything you do with Rory past me."

"I said I don't feel like fighting right now. When is she going to be here?"

"Friday."

"Okay." She hung up the phone, bringing her hands to her face and letting out a deep sigh.

𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Her daughter was arriving today but she wasn't sure how she'd turned out or if she'd even like living in Stars Hollow.

"Mom!" London called out, looking through the house.

"London!" She ran through the house to find her daughter. "Oh, you look so good! How'd you get so grown up and beautiful!"

"Some people say I got it from my mom but I don't know."  The two brunettes laughed.