Part 3

As Elle prepared dinner, Harry's ghostly dilemma weighed on his ethereal mind. He pondered how to explain his situation without startling Elle. The aroma of cooking filled the air, adding an unusual sense of nostalgia for Harry.

Elle called him to the table, and Harry hesitated before sitting down. "Elle," he began cautiously, "there's something I need to tell you. It's not easy to explain, but I'm not exactly like everyone else."

Elle looked puzzled, "What do you mean, Harry?"

Taking a deep spectral breath, Harry revealed, "I'm not alive, Elle. I'm a ghost. That's why I can't eat."

Elle stared at him, a mix of disbelief and curiosity in her eyes. "A ghost? Seriously?"

Harry nodded, expecting shock or fear, but Elle surprised him with a smile. "Well, that explains a lot, like why you disappeared that day. But you seem nice, ghost or not."

Relieved, Harry replied, "I didn't want to lie, Elle. I enjoy our talks, even if I can't share a meal with you."

Elle chuckled, "Who says ghosts can't enjoy dinner conversations? Now, let's talk more while I eat, and you can share your ghostly stories."

And so, over steak and eggs that only Elle could taste, Harry and Elle continued their unique friendship, defying the barrier between the living and the spectral world.