chapter 213 Inadvertently.

Start from the beginning

    Yuanshuang: "..." The person who had a fight with someone Feel?

    "Is there any more?" Aojia asked.

    Yuanshuang shook her head and said, "No more." Aojia drank all the tea with just a pot of tea.

    Aojia said sullenly: "Sister Yuanshuang, don't be so stingy?"

    Yuanshuang: "..." This is not a question of being petty or stingy!

    Aojia was a little uncomfortable being watched by several people, so she made an excuse to run away.

    Bitong watched Aojia leave, and said suspiciously, "Sister Yuanshuang, have you made it clear to Lin Chuwen? Shouldn't this tea be aimed at men? Are you being too subtle?"

    Mrs. Yuanshuang took a deep breath and said, "It should be clear."

    Mrs. Yuanshuang was stared at by several ladies, but she was a little shaken. She should have made it clear! Lin Chuwen's comprehension ability shouldn't be that bad!

    "Aojia's temperament is still so reckless." Yi Yan said.

    Yuan Shuang nodded and said, "Yeah!"

    Yuan Shuang secretly said: Gong Chen likes pure and lovely girls, but Aojia doesn't really fit. However, Gong Chen likes to go to Aojia's room very much. what happened.

    ...

    Qingling Tea House.

    Chu Ye was in the teahouse, playing with the abacus, Xiaobai lay on his shoulders, yawning lazily.

    Aojia walked in, Chu Ye glanced at Aojia, and said, "Miss, do you need anything?"

    Aojia carried her hands on her back and said proudly, "Here is a pot of Sanyang tea."

    Chu Ye frowned . First of all, the Sanyang tea in the store has not been served yet, so far, only those wives of Gong Chen are known.

    Chu Ye took a look at Aojia and secretly asked: Is this also Gong Chen's wife? Originally thought that Gong Chen liked gentle women, but he didn't want the other party to like Chili! Did this girl come to buy tea for Gong Chen?

    "Do you need to pack?" Chu Ye asked.

    Aojia shook his head and said, "No, I'll drink it in the store."

    Chu Ye said in surprise, "You drink it yourself?"

    Aojia nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Chu Ye: " "..."

    Aojia frowned at Chu Ye's expression, and said dissatisfiedly, "What's wrong? Can't you?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "How could that be? Of course."

    Aojiao heard Chu Ye Ye said, nodded with satisfaction, turned around and entered the private room.

    Zhao Chuan was a little surprised to see Aojia, "I didn't expect Mrs. Aojia to be attracted too, Master Chu, you are really amazing."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's easy to say, easy to say."

    Zhao Chuan tilted his head. , and wentssip to Chu Ye, "This Mrs. Aojia was not selected from a talent show, but was met by Gong Chen in the wild."

    "Master Miyajima seems to like pure and pleasant people, this Mrs. Aojia is very savage. , the contracted soul beast is still a flame beast, but I don't know how it got into Gong Chen's eyes, it is said to be very favored."