He unlocked the door and went in, when he reached the kitchen his heart almost fell to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here?", He screamed out of shock, trying his best to calm himself down. He didn't expect to see his uncle sitting there quietly staring at the entrance. He dressed like a witch, everything in black.

"Can't I visit my favorite nephew?" Kun said in his usual high pitched voice, opening his arms for a hug.

"I'm not a kid anymore, you can just greet me like you do with my parents" Venice sighed, not showing any sign of hugging his uncle.

"Would you rather a koala hug or a slap in the face? I treat them both different" Kun asked, his finger on his chin like he always does when he's thinking.

"I prefer you not to greet me at all" Venice sighed again, he knew that no matter what it would end up with a hug.

"You know you have no choice" Kun said in a knowing smile, hugging him tight.

"How come you are here before dad and pops?" Venice asked after releasing himself from the very tight hug.

"I really missed Pete! Also, I won't pass a chance to annoy Vegas", Kun answered with the biggest smile he could offer on his face. He was born to annoy his father's existence.

"Makes sense, poor Dad" Venice really did pity his father sometimes, he's lucky his uncle likes him. It could've been hell for him, at least from the way he sees him treating his father Vegas and Uncle Macau.

"Venice, we're home!"

That was the first sentence Pete said when they opened the door.

"How did you forget me?!" Kun yelled after noticing Pete totally ignored him and hugged Venice.

"For christ sake, there won't be a day without seeing you" Vegas groaned loudly the moment he acknowledged his presence.

"I'll be here every day as long as I live. I promise you that!" Kun said after locking Pete in a tight hug.

" I can arrange to end your life right now. Venice, where is my knife?"

"Hold it Vegas! Kun you as well!" Pete was really tired from their trip, he couldn't hear them argue anymore.

"Dad do you need help?" Venice asked, but before he could get an answer he already took the bags from Pete.

"I am blessed to have you Venice, If it wasn't for you I would be in a madhouse now" Pete sighed, pouring himself a glass of water.

"Well, that was very offensive." Vegas stated, pouting a little while getting ready to take all the other bags to their bedroom.

"Aw, come on baby, you know I love you" Pete coaxed him, pinching his cheeks.

"Ew! Stop it, my eyes are burning!" Kun yelled, covering his eyes.

"Fucking finally" Vegas muttered to himself before going to unload their luggage.

***

"How are you son?" Vegas asked after finishing with their luggage, sitting on their bed and patting the spot beside him for Venice.

"I'm fine, I have one last test and I'm done" Venice replied in relief, he couldn't wait more for their break and to be with Rain.

"How did it go on the trip? Did you buy the house?" Venice was curious, he didn't really think his father would surrender to his other dad Pete with his latest caprice- buying a beach house for their family trips.

"Not yet. I do understand why your father wants it even when we have three other beach houses already, the area really reminds his home island. We agreed to sign the contract in a few days at their house. I would like you to come, I think it's a good opportunity for you to learn about these things but only if you want" Vegas asked and made sure to let him choose.

"No problem dad, I would love to" Venice said with a big smile, he was grateful he had considerate parents.

"If you decide to sign in a few days, does it mean they live close by? Do we know them?" He was curious, usually they signed contracts on their trips because of the long distance, it wasn't worth it for them to come back home and then go again for a sign.

"Actually we do, they are the Kirigun Family"

"Kirigun Family?" Venice whispered, it was way too familiar to him.

"Shit!" Venice panicked, it's Rain's family. If his parents know about his family business, the only way Tharn will allow him to be close to his son is by being dead in a closet.

"What was that?" Vegas asked frowning, he didn't understand his son's reaction.

"Nothing, I'll go save dad from uncle Kun" Venice tried to change the subject and go before his dad will ask more.

"You better, if he's not going in the next thirty minutes I'm coming with my gun."