34

"Ah~ Taehyu-ung ugh"Jennie moaned as he buried himself deeper inside of her sucking on her nipple.

He locked their hands together fastening his pace"ugh~ fuck"Taehyung groaned smashing his lips on hers while moving fast inside her.

"B-baby ugh I'm gonna ugh cu-cum"Jennie whimpered and he got harder inside her ramming into her"cum for me love"

Jennie screamed cumming and he soon followed releasing his seeds inside of her and buried his face between her breasts giving them sweet wet kisses.

"I can't believe you got hard in the morning"he looked in her eyes"it's not my fault you kept on moving on my dick"she giggled and he kissed her cheek.

He slid down to her neck biting it"ouch..yah"he smirked and she turned them over now being in charge"how about I help you again cause seems like your not done yet"

She trailed her hand down on his abs then to his manhood that stood up proudly and brushed her hands against it teasing him"J-Jen"her lips touched his nipple sucking on it.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Irene slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a dark room tied up to a chair"ugh Jackson you piece of shit"

She heard a laugh and the figure came into the light"hello sweetheart"her face turned into a confused one.

"Wh-who are y-you"the man smirked placing his hands in his pockets as he walked around her"how about you connect the dots"

She followed his every move"Kim Jisoo Kim Taehyung and Jackson Wang"her eyes widened trying to get herself free from the chair realizing she's in grave danger.

"Y-your Jiyung Wang Jackson's father and Jisoo and Taehyung's step dad"he laughed evily inching his face closer.

"I see you've done your research little one"

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Jennie laughed as Taehyung tried licking the ice cream off his nose but his tongue couldn't reach"let me help"

She tiptoed licking the ice cream off and watched as his eyes filled with lust"fuck your trying to give me a boner in public too princess"Taehyung whispered in her ears as he held onto her waist.

She giggled kissing his cheek"maybe I am what are you gonna do about that daddy"he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Jen I think I'm hard"Jennie scoffed pulling away"well deal with it we're on a date"she said walking inside a kimchi restaurant and Taehyung groaned.

"Your lucky I love you or else I would've fucked you here"he followed behind her and found a guy sitting in front of her while she looked uncomfortable.

"Please I said I have a boyfriend"the boy smirked"he doesn't have to know"Taehyung clenched his fist and if it wasn't for Jennie he would've shot him,beat him up,stabbed him till death but the love of his life is there and he didn't want to scare her.

"Well looks like her boyfriend found out now scram you bastard"the boy rolled his eyes leaving the table and Taehyung sat down next to Jennie holding her hand.

She smiled playing with his fingers"your getting a punishment for talking with a boy other than me"he placed his hand on her thigh under her dress.

"Also for wearing a short dress"her breath hitched when he now reached her inner thighs squeezing it"Ta-taehyung baby we need to uh ea-eat"

He moved her hair out of her face whispering in her ear"oh we will but after I wanna eat my dessert and that's you baby girl"

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

"Do you think he knows who it was"Jimin said glancing at Jungkook"probably he did buy drugs from the person"

Jimin sighed rubbing his temples"now that I think of it don't you think it's weird how they die exactly the day of Thursday every week and no traces of blood"

Jungkook didn't respond and Jimin looked at the bunny boy who's smiling at his phone"I guess Lisa is sending you good stuff"

He stood up walking inside the patient room"Taemin your here"the blonde boy turned around smiling at Jimin.

"Yeah someone has to keep an eye on him he's important and if he dies Taehyung will be pissed"Jimin nodded sitting down next to the bed.

"Yah Taemin don't you think it's weird how they die every Thursday"the latter looked at the short boy.

"Yeah that's what I've been thinking Kai is spying on every person who buys the drugs but can never see who they receive it from so I'm guessing they check for trackers"

"You don't die because of the drugs one of his men come to your home as a delivery employee for water or anything people order and they poison it some die some last"

The two glanced at the the now awake man"but why every Thursday"the man sat up bringing his food tray closer.

"It's the day his mother died"

YOONGI💍 MARRY ME

Hi loves <3

This is a short update I know but don't worry I'll update soon cause now I'm having so much motivation in this ff and it's basically ending soon so I might finish writing the chapters in a few days.

Also I gave hints who the drug seller could be😏 guess?

Fun fact: I actually did Jisoo and Taehyung's name for the step dad's name Ji|soo, Taeh|yung😂

Tell me what you think about this story so far💚

I <3 YOU

Jisoo loves you😘❤

Jisoo loves you😘❤