Nandini: Mr jitna mil raha hai na ussi main khush raho and have this.

Saying this she started feeding him in between he bit her fingers making her glare him.

Nandini: Acha Mani when are you going to meet your parents?

Manik: I will go in evening Why? You will come?

Nandini: Actually Maa and Papa are going to Dubai at night and they wanted to meet you just casually before leaving.

Manik: Ohh that's fine we can go from Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini: You are fine with it?

Manik: Ofcourse baby. Ek kaam karo just pack your clothes for night and tomorrow we will stay at Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini: But how can I stay Mani no need I will go to drop Maa and Papa.

Manik: Arre nahi why I am coming and you are also staying in Malhotra Mansion. Infact Mom and Dad will be more than happy to have you they like you maybe more than me.

Nandini: You sure?

Manik: Yes baby I am sure. And you asked for leave?

Nandini: I have applied it let's see it will get approved or not.

Manik: Hmm.

After having lunch basically Nandini feeding Manik and herself they went to the balcony and sat there where both talked about how their days went and what all they missed when the other was not there.

They slept for sometime in each others arms. After 1 hour they got up and got ready to go to Malhotra Mansion.

After getting ready they left from their place to Malhotra Mansion

After getting ready they left from their place to Malhotra Mansion. He stopped the car in front of the gate and then came out taking Nandini's bag with him.

Nandini: Mani you sure na I can stay at night.

Manik: Arre how many times I have told you to relax ok wait ask Mom directly. He entered inside to see Nyonica reading a magazine sitting on the sofa in living room.

Manik: Hii Mom how are you?

Nyonica who was busy reading got startled hearing a sudden voice but she calmed down and got up seeing her son after so long.

Nyonica: How are you Manu?

Manik: I am fine Mom and how did you not know we are here? You didn't here car sound?

Nyonica: I heard but I thought it was your dad.

Manik: Where is dad?

Nyonica: He went to bring groceries I sent him. And stop your interrogation let me meet Nandini.

Nandini: I am good aunty, how are you?

Nyonica: I am fine as usual.

Manik: Mom do you mind if Nandini stays here for tonight?

Nyonica: What she is staying here?

Nandini looked at Manik with a told you look but Manik frowned and replied.

Manik: Yes Mom that's what I said.

Nyonica: How dare you ask me such, question Manik. Don't you know me ofcourse she can stay here afterall she is your girlfriend and my daughter.

Nyonica smiled at Nandini and said the last line.

Nandini smiled at her and gave her a hug.

Manik: Such a drama queen you are Mom.

Nandini: Now I know where did Manik get this dramebaazi.

Manik: Yaa right "rolling his eyes".

Till the time they were discussing Mahesh also came with groceries and greeted the both.

Manik: Kya baat hai dad groceries and all huhh.

Mahesh: Kyu bhai hum tere jaise bade stars nahi. Hame sab kaam khud karne padte hai. Aur jab nayi nayi shaadi hui thi na tab main hi jata tha sabji lene. Vo tho phir business expand hogaya uss chakar main aadat chut gayi.

Manik: Okk dad. I understand main bas yeh puch raha tha ki Ramu kaka nahi hai aaj?

Mahesh: Nahi vo do din ke liye gaav gaya hai.

Mahesh: So Nandini tell me how is your life?

Nandini: It's going good uncle, same old daily routine.

Mahesh: Okk that's good.

Nyonica: Chalo sab fresh ho ke aayo. I made coffee for everyone.

All went well to get fresh and came after few minutes and they enjoyed the family time with everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------