Chapter 81-85

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    The reincarnation list prepared by the Demon Lord was of no use in the end.

    Si Rao wrapped the divine soul in a hood that carried her breath and let it out, letting the divine soul find a suitable body to support her.

    The spirit went around in circles, and by the time Tuosheng succeeded, another ten years had passed.

    In the past ten years, although the estrangement between Demon Domain and Central Domain has not been completely eliminated, because the appearance of Demon Domain people has gradually returned to normal, there will be no obvious features when walking outside.

    The boundaries between the two places are no longer as clear as they used to be.

    After the abyss of the Demon Domain opened to the outside world, the Demon Domain collected "tickets" from the outside world, and let the children of the Central Domain go in to experience or capture treasures. The towns in the Demon Domain that seemed to be a little backward developed rapidly.

    The barriers between the two places were opened, and the two places began to do business. The fire magic stone featured in the Demon Domain was the best material for sword casting, so it brought a lot of money; Putting down the soldiers and exchanging with each other, the hostility between people has been reduced a lot.

    "The world is so good now." In the

    early morning and dusk, all men, women and children from Moyu took to the streets and prayed sincerely under the statues built in the center of each town.

    Si Rao cast a blind eye, hiding in a place where the crowd could not see, and the demon beside him whispered about the recent events.

    "These statues... let's push it." Si Rao looked at the statue standing in the center, dressed in a solemn robe and complicated headgear, only the face was spelled, and it was always hazy to see clearly.

    Standing nearby, she could more clearly perceive the golden power, the strands of which were like threads connecting the crowd and the gods. This pure power of faith converged into little golden light and poured into her body.     "Why?" The Demon Lord was puzzled. "The power of belief can only be perceived by the Protoss. It is useless to others, but it should be an excellent source of power for today's Venerables."

    "Respect for the damage to the soul before, with the power of devout faith as the support, we can get better faster."

    Si Rao shook his head: "I didn't do anything, it's not worthy of such treatment."

    "On the contrary, he... ... The blessing that fed back the heavens and the earth made the spiritual energy of the cultivation world prosper for a hundred years, and he should be remembered." The

    Demon Lord really did what he said before.

    The people of Demon Domain have become Si Rao's most devout believers.

    They pray every morning, but they do not ask Si Rao for anything.

    Si Rao can often hear their prayers: May the goddess be happy in everything, be healthy every year, and be blessed forever.

    This kind of piety that asks for nothing makes Si Rao feel at a loss and feel a little ashamed.

    She clearly didn't do anything.