Chapter 41-45

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    "Boom--" The

    huge crack behind him suddenly expanded.

    The thick black gas condensed into a giant hand stretched out from hell, pulling the slender girl down.

    Si Rao suddenly felt a chill that was so cold that it was close to the bones. He couldn't make a sound, and was suddenly pulled into the ground by the black air.

    The feeling of weightlessness came, and the body seemed to be falling all the time, about to fall into the endless abyss.

    Those clear eyes were engulfed by the black air, and only the corners of the golden-red flying clothes were revealed from the black air.

    Like a fluttering butterfly engulfed in darkness.

    There was a small open space under Cang Huai's feet, and the black air surging around seemed to be afraid of his existence and did not dare to approach.

    The dark eyes of the abyss flickered with indefinite purple light, almost indifferently watching that the corner of the golden red clothes was also engulfed by the black air.

    The weak butterfly could not break free from such a thick darkness.

    His eyes were dark, staring at the black air.

    A pair of eyes are almost soaked with black air.

    The things hidden in the forbidden area of ​​the Protoss are enough to devour his body completely, leaving nothing behind.

    All will die here, no exceptions.

    He died cleanly, leaving no trace behind.

    The purple light in Cang Huai's eyes disappeared, watching the corner of her clothes disappear into the darkness, as if she could still see her slightly curved eyebrows, and heard Qing Ling's voice ringing in her ears.

    She brushed away the dense vines and covered her in the morning light: "When I took you out of the water, you were covered in blood, and I don't know what happened... But I've wrapped it up for you."

    The girl laughed two shallow pear eddies by the pool, holding the vermilion fruit in her snow-like palms: "Have you been staying here? This is a specialty of Xuanyin City, it's really sweet, do you want it? Try it?"

    In a blink of an eye, she picked up a handful of star-like dotted plums and held them in front of him: "I haven't reached a dead end yet, how do you know things won't turn around?" With her

    back to his frail body, the The influx of malice from the outside world is in front of you;

    it is trying your best to grab back a silent body, sitting withered under a tree until the night;

    it is the hand that trembles but does not let go when the mind falls into the night and the flames burn. ...

    a daze flashed in Zi Guangming's eyes.

    He had gone through a long period of time, and the long memories were only dull and uniform, but the experience of this period was extremely clear in front of him.

    Even the look on her face when she spoke, the light in her eyes, and the slightly raised hair were all clearly in her memory.

    As the purple light disappeared, the deep purple UFO flowers opened and disappeared in an instant.