Chapter 71-75

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Eomingzhu had the urge for a moment and said this sentence.

    But as soon as he said it, he felt a little annoyed.

    Si Rao blinked, puzzled: "What did you say?"

    She was here well, except she became more sleepy than before, she didn't feel any discomfort, why did she run away.

    Eomingzhu's face was gloomy, and she looked like she was in a bad mood.

    escape? Where can you escape.

    Even if she didn't have a marriage contract, she originally had a blood contract on her body, and no matter where she went, that person could always find her.

    Besides...

    even if she escaped the sacrifice, what would happen to her, she would die if the Gu curse broke out within ten days.

    But after a few more days, there was no difference.

    "Forget it, you think I didn't say anything." E Mingzhu scratched her head in annoyance, and bluntly dropped a sentence.

    Suddenly, he seemed to sense something, his face changed slightly, and he only whispered: "In short, don't believe him."

    He returned to the beam like a blue smoke, and shrunk in the corner. As if it never appeared.

    E Mingzhu's inner drama, Si Rao, is naturally unknown. Si Rao just looked at him a little more strangely, not knowing why he thought it out.

    Don't believe him?

    Although this "he" was not explicitly stated, they all knew that it was Cang Huai.

    But why did E Mingzhu suddenly say this? Cang Huai never said anything...

    E Mingzhu said a few strange words inexplicably, and then ran away regardless. The whole behavior looked very strange.

    But Eoming Bead is usually weird, and sometimes it comes out, so it makes sense to think about this weird behavior.

    Glancing at the Doom Bead shrunk in the corner pretending not to exist, Si Rao didn't pay any more attention and focused on the material in his hand.

    A figure appeared silently, sensing the familiar aura, and Si Rao's face immediately became a little more joyful.

    She immediately put aside some of the strange words that Eomingzhu said, and took a few steps forward in unbearable joy.

    Cang Huai couldn't see joy or anger on his face, but Eoming Bead, who was shrunk on the beam, was obviously even more frightened, and his body trembled like chaff.

    Cang Huai asked in a warm voice, "How's it going?" On the

    other side, a stream of light flew out from the bottom of his sleeve, and the Eminence Pearl groaned, his face suddenly pale.

    Si Rao didn't notice the difference. Originally, after he left, his heart seemed to be gnawed by ants and insects, and he was restless even the familiar breath could not relieve it.

    Only at this moment, after seeing people, the restless restlessness in my heart was like being swept by the breeze, and it suddenly became much relieved.

    Si Rao buried himself in his arms like a tired bird thrown into the forest.

    Cang Huai patted her in a soothing way, with a gentle force.