Chapter 76-80

return
Dressed as an offering to the Great Demon King
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    In the endless seabed, everyone saw Zaiyu transforming for the first time.

    But after that, I never saw that child in disguise again, nor did I ever see that dark long sword.

    But in any case, the resentment at that time was by no means what it is now.

    The current Zai Ran seems to be a little fairy child carved out of ice and snow, and his gloomy appearance has changed a lot, revealing an immortal aura that does not enter the mortal world.

    "What, what?"

    He raised his eyes and said angrily to E Mingzhu.

    This is the word, or the original taste.

    Eomingzhu seemed to be relieved, but also seemed to be lost.

    "What happened during this time?" Si Rao frowned slightly, naturally feeling the difference.

    In that mirror lake, seeing the long sword slantingly inserted into it, I felt a touch of familiarity.

    But for the first time, she didn't dare to recognize it.

    Don't blame her, it's mainly because the long sword in the past was full of resentment and suffocation, making people dare not look at it, as if looking at it twice would be sucked in by the bottomless black.

    But now, not to mention that all those terrifying resentments and evil spirits have dissipated, the entire sword body has also turned into a clear color like ice and snow, revealing a sense of integrity.

    The only thing that is the same is that the sword intent is still the same as before, lonely and lingering.

    "This is not the place to talk, let's go first."

    Si Rao's consciousness extended unconsciously, almost covering the entire Xuanyin City, and at that moment, he also sensed a lot of unknown good and evil or exploratory or curious glances.

    She closed her eyes slightly, and felt that countless noisy voices were pouring into the sea of ​​consciousness. As long as she thought about it, the trembling voices of grass blades dozens of miles away could be heard clearly in her ears.

    This feeling is very unfamiliar, and it takes a while to get used to it to avoid the interruption of those unimportant sounds.

    Under the attention of many gods, Si Rao could have easily isolated their visits, but she was a little bit afraid of suddenly possessing a power that she could not fully grasp, and knew that her original intention was just to isolate Prying, but it may bring unavoidable damage to the consciousness of others.

    "Let's go."

    In an instant, the surrounding environment changed suddenly.

    What she used subconsciously was the ability to travel a thousand miles that Cang Huai once used.

    But in the blink of an eye, he had already gone from Xuanyin City to the Abyss of Demon Realm.

    She stayed here for a long time, but when she came back again, she found that the place had changed a lot.

    Si Rao rubbed his eyebrows, feeling a little tired.

    Seeing her is also an expression outside the situation, and she is the only one who came out of the small courtyard.