24

Chapter 24

    When the old friend called, Du Cang huddled under the covers and slept.

    Jude indifferently pressed the cell phone that kept ringing, and turned back to sleep with Du Cang in his arms. Du Cang asked confusedly: "What's the sound?"

    Jude: "Alarm clock."

    Du Cang was silent for a while, then suddenly woke up: "Are you going to work?"

    Jude pressed him back: "No, it's not yet dawn." The room The curtains in the room were drawn, and the room was pitch black, and it really didn't feel bright. Du Cang left his head empty, slowly closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

    "Oh." He rubbed Jude's chest and fell asleep tiredly.

    The old friend called again and again, and Jude blocked him directly. Oran and Rosa were relatively speechless in their pyjamas facing the closed bedroom door. They remembered that Ducang had said that he was going to make breakfast for them.

    Rosa: "What should I do?"

    Oran: "Go back and continue to sleep."

    Rosa: "When will you sleep?"

    Oran pondered for a moment: "Noon."

    Rosa: "Oh."

    At noon, the old man A friend called with a new number. Du Cang was sober, and when he answered the phone, he was greeted by an old friend. After being stunned for a while, he realized that he had been absent from work for a long time without any reason. During this half-day, Song Nian went to the old friend's company to make trouble, and Rong Jin also came to the company. As a result, the old friend is now mistaken for a third party, which almost didn't make him angry.

    "Is my eyesight that bad? Even if I look at a prehistoric dinosaur, I wouldn't like a scumbag!"

    Du Cang said with a blank face: "The scumbag can't compare with dinosaurs."

    Old friend: "Du Cang, don't Tell me you still miss the past?"

    Du Cang: "You've seen Jude, and you think I'll miss it?" The

    old friend was speechless: "Okay, no matter what your situation is now. Come to the company to work quickly.

    " Hmm. Sorry for bothering you."

    The old friend was no longer angry, and he didn't feel it after shouting. His anger was mainly provoked by Song Nian and Rong Jin, and it was meaningless to vent on Du Cang. "Forget it, it's none of your business."     Du

    Cang: "I will personally resolve the matter between Song Nian and Rong Jin."

    "It would be better to resolve it sooner. It feels like being stuck with a piece of shit. It's disgusting."

Cang's forehead twitched for a moment, but he was the one who took the initiative to stick the shit. After hanging up the phone, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. In the living room, Jude was educating Oran, Rosa and Little Tyrannosaurus.

    Oran and Rosa were blank-faced, with excited glances only when talking about glory, thrones, and possessions, while the little tyrannosaurs let out a meaningless 'Ow Ow' sound. Jude's admiration for his response, cooperation, and support, and of course, his brother and sister's disdain.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jude looked up: "Lunch is on the table, it's already hot."

    Du Cang was slightly surprised: "So accurate?"

    Jude proudly said, "I know your body better than you, and you will know it sooner or later. I woke up at about this time."

    Du Cang: "...Shut up."

    After he finished washing and changing clothes and eating lunch, he kissed the three children on the foreheads and left. Jude stood in front of him, raised his chin to stare at him, and asked silently, 'What about me? '

    Du Cang knew that if he didn't kiss him, he wouldn't have to go to work in the afternoon. So he kissed Jude's chin, and Jude reluctantly accepted: "Come back early."