19

Chapter 19

    When Lu Yan appeared in front of Du Cang, his face was very ugly, and his eyes were full of disgust as always, as if he had seen the dirtiest garbage.

    In front of Rong Jin before, he knew how to hide it, but once Rong Jin was not around, he would look at Du Cang like garbage, with a sense of superiority.

    Now he looks a little embarrassed.

    Lu Yan: "Let's talk."

    Du Cang: "There's nothing to talk about, don't talk about it. Don't get in the way."

    Lu Yan: "Song Nian committed suicide, because of you, Rong Jin wants to break up with him."

    "So he changed his mind. My responsibility?" Du Cang smiled sarcastically: "Lu Yan, you are as useless as ever. You think that you are paying for yourself, and you are very happy?"

    "You—!" Lu Yan suppressed his anger and said: "Since you don't like Rongjin and don't want him to pester you again, you should talk to me."

    Du Cang: "If I pester me, I would take off his arm like that day. Over time, you won't be entangled. Or if you don't let go, I'll beat you up."

    Lu Yan took a few steps back and stared at Du Cang sullenly: "Don't you want to know who wanted to kill you a year ago? ?"

    Du Cang paused, turned around and stared at Lu Yan, his eyes narrowed slightly: "What did you say?"

    . . .

    Looking for a coffee shop nearby, Du Cang retracted his gaze and looked at Lu Yan: "What happened a year ago?" He didn't know how he suddenly encountered the turbulent time and space and crashed into the new world. I heard an old friend mention that the police found his wrecked vehicle, and if he hadn't been able to find his body, they would have thought he was dead.

    "Is the car accident man-made? You, or Song Nian?"

    Lu Yan: "I, it's a pity you didn't die." His tone was full of unwillingness and resentment.

    Du Cang folded his arms and suddenly had some doubts: "Why do you hate me so much? If you always thought that I was the one who climbed up the ranks, but he changed his mind and I broke up with him, you still want to kill me." He Leaning forward to force Lu Yan: "Do you like Song Nian...or Rongjin? Or both?"

    Lu Yan was shocked and glared at him with resentment: "I hate you, I wish you would disappear in the In this world. You make me feel sick, why would someone as lowly as you come to our world? You and us have a gap, ants should stay in the dark nest, don't try to climb to the peacock Come to my den!"

    Du Cang: "Huh! It turns out that there is still discrimination."

    Lu Yan suppressed, clenched his fists: "What do you know? Can you imagine a worm lying on a gorgeous diamond? You are the one. Disgusting bug, I can't stand it! You are a disgusting bug that haunts Rong Jin, why should a lowly, trampled bug like you compete with Song Nian?"

    Du Cang: "So... you are really two people. Do you like them all?"

    Lu Yan's face muscles were trembling, blue veins burst out on his forehead, cold sweat oozes out, slides down his cheeks to his chin, and falls down. Like a shaking Coke bottle, the particle foam exploded one after another. He stared at Du Cang, unable to say anything to refute, his mind being poked, exposed to the sun without any preparation, those shady and more filthy selfish desires, | Spread out naked and put it in front of the most despised person.

    Du Cang sneered: "You have always been high in front of me, so you really are not noble." He stood up and looked at Lu Yan, his eyes were full of sympathy and ridicule: "Poor bastard."