8

Chapter 8

    Du Cang was awakened by the ringing of his friend's phone. He struggled to get up from the bed. After picking up the phone, he felt a pain in his back.

    He grabbed a pillow and folded it on his back, yawned and asked, "Is something wrong?"

    "Are you still asking me if I'm okay? I also want to ask why you didn't come to work this morning? Where did you go? Did you see that last night? The two scumbags were too sad and went to get drunk so they were late for work? Oh, no, didn't you mean to go home to take care of the children? Oh, I see, you lied to them. Alas, Ducang——"

    "I went to work in the afternoon, and I was fine. "Du Cang hurriedly interrupted his friend's words, otherwise the other party could talk on his own for an hour without stopping.

    "Don't, don't, listen to me first, why are you in such a hurry?"

    "The point." As soon as he finished speaking, Du Cang suddenly remembered that he hadn't fed the little tyrannosaurus, and he was sure to be angry. Du Cang was so frightened that he got up quickly, accidentally pulled his waist, and cried out in pain.

    Friend: "Du Cang, are you alright?"

    "Hey—it's alright. I forgot to feed the child, so I hung up first."     "

    No—you really have children—!"

I took out the nutrient and ran to the nutrition cabin, but I didn't see the little Tyrannosaurus. I thought it was Jude who took the little tyrannosaurus away and forced him to go back.

    He immediately remembered running to the door wearing a nightgown and slippers, and when I opened the door, I heard a sound from the balcony.

    "You're in a hurry to escape as soon as you get out of bed?"

    Du Cang turned around and saw Jude was holding the little Tyrannosaurus in his arms, his face was not good. He was too lazy to explain Jude's misunderstanding, and was completely attracted by the little tyrannosaurus in his arms that seemed very comfortable with its limbs spread out.

    The little tyrannosaurus woke up, full of naivety, with big golden yellow eyes wandering around.

    As soon as he saw Du Cang, he spread out his short forelimbs and shouted in a milky voice: "Hold, hug—"    

    Du Cang hurried over and hugged the little tyrannosaurus into his arms. The little tyrannosaurus was content and narrowed his golden eyes. Stuff the forelimb claws into the mouth to chew.

    Du Cang kissed the little tyrannosaurus cub and looked up at Jude: "Why did he wake up?"

    Jude also understood at this time that Du Cang was not trying to run away, and his unpleasant mood was quickly soothed. He narrowed his golden eyes slightly and said, "He needs a father."

    Du Cang lowered his head and coaxed the little tyrannosaurus, pretending not to hear it. what he said. Jude sneered: "Continue to pretend, you can't change the fact that he does not belong to the life of the Middle Ages."

    Du Cang raised his eyes: "I do not belong to the new world."

    Jude's face changed, his eyes turned cold: "You are denying The fact of being a tyrannical companion?"

    "What?" Du Cang was puzzled.

    "You are my partner, and the new world will definitely open its doors to welcome you." Jude's words were arrogant and domineering, but not false. He has this right.

    Du Cang: "You don't understand, I don't want to go back."

    Jude frowned, quite displeased. He stared at Du Cang with annoyed eyes for a long time. If it was the others, they would have been trembling with fear. But Du Cang coaxed Little Tyrannosaurus as usual, and then said, "I'm going to work in the afternoon, don't come with me."

    Jude was still angry and didn't want to pay attention to him. He put his arms around his back and leaned against the wall. After a while, he said to Du Cang: "I'm hungry, you go and prepare lunch."

    Du Cang: "Order takeaway."

    Jude: "You do."

    Du Cang: "I won't."

    Jude's pupils dilated slightly: "You haven't learned it for a whole year?"

    Du Cang moved his body and turned his back to him without speaking. Jude was speechless for a long time, and scolded him: "The limbs are not diligent, and the grains are not divided." Then he looked for the kitchen, and the stove was set on fire.

    Du Cang retorted in a low voice: "A gentleman is far away from the kitchen."

    After a long time, a burst of aroma wafted from the kitchen. Du Cang shrugged and looked back secretly. He was surprised to find that the cruel and indifferent Tyrannosaurus actually wore a little yellow duck apron that had not been used for a long time and shook the pot with a shovel.

    Du Cang shrank his neck and hugged the little tyrannosaurus tightly: "Baby, can you smell him to see if he is your father?" Is he actually cooking?

    Baby Tyrannosaurus tilted his head: "Ow?"

    Jude brought the food to the dining table with a cold face, took off his apron and shouted, "Come and eat."

    By the time Du Cang responded, he had already picked up the bowl and Chopsticks. He stared at the delicious dishes on the table and was shocked. These dishes belonged to the Middle Ages. How could Jude be a Tyrannosaurus born in a new world?

    Du Cang picked up a piece of baby food and ate it into his mouth, and immediately praised: "Delicious!"

    Tyrannosaurus's face was frosty, but there was a little joy and pride in his eyes. He sat down with his hands folded, his chin on the back of his hands and asked casually: "I'm not here this year, how do you solve the problem of eating?"

    "Takeaway, company canteen, or restaurant."

    Jude's face was displeased.

    "But it's very bad, it's not as good as what you made."

    Jude's face turned a little dark: "Since the food outside is so bad, you might as well go back with me."

    Du Cang didn't lift his head: "Go back and provide me with three meals . ?"

    Jude was annoyed: "Didn't I provide you with three meals before?"

    Du Cang: "I mean you made it yourself."

    Jude frowned even more, staring at Du Cang who was clueless. : "My little Gina, don't tell you that your memory is damaged."

    "What?" Du Cang looked up and saw Jude's increasingly cold face, and seemed to have found something wrong. In his memory, he was very afraid of Jude, afraid of his monopoly, his terrifying archetype, and his brutal and cold-hearted methods. But compared to the relationship between the two, he seems to be... arrogant?

    Du Cang shook his head, denying that he was 'pampered and arrogant.' Memories can deceive people, but feelings don’t. When facing this Jude in front of him, he clearly knew that he was not afraid.

    Jude tapped on the table and said, "You have to follow me to Samael as soon as possible."

    Du Cang subconsciously shook his head: "I don't."

    "Why?"

    "I'm not a new human."

    "That's not a reason, my little Gina."

    After a long time, Du Cang said, "I'm afraid of you." But he couldn't say exactly what he was afraid of Jude.

    Hearing this, Jude's eyes darkened and he was speechless.

Tyrannosaurusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें