20

Chapter 20

    Du Cang picked up Rosa and held Oran: "Are you not injured?"

    Oran shook his head: "I was almost injured, but I'm fine."

    Du Cang scolded: "What a fool."

    Rosa hugged Du Cang's neck and rubbed it against her. Du Cang : "I miss Dad."

    Du Cang's heart melted at once, soft and warm, "Dad also misses Rosa."

    Rosa secretly gave Oran a thumbs up while carrying Du Cang, Oran Thumbs back. Du Cang didn't see it, and he cared about the two children wholeheartedly. "Have you eaten yet? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat out or go home?"

    Rosa: "Go back."

    Oran: "Don't go back."

    Du Cang: "Huh? Then you two have a good discussion."

    Rosa and Oran Looking at each other silently, Rosa: I want to eat Daddy's cooking.

    Oran: Father is here, you can't eat.

    Rosa thought about it: You are right. Then she hugged Du Cang coquettishly: "Dad, we are eating outside."

    Du Cang: "Okay, listen to you."

    Rosa: "Dad, who is he?"

    Du Cang looked in the direction Rosa pointed, Lu Yan stood not far away and looked at them, his expression unclear. Lu Yan came over, looked at the relationship between the two children and Du Cang, and smiled inexplicably: "You still raise children for others?

    " , which angered them. If it wasn't for Du Cang, the two probably wouldn't let Lu Yan leave unscathed.

    Du Cang: "Don't worry about him, you're a lunatic. You will always be Daddy's children, Daddy loves you."

    Rosa's expressionless face revealed a shy pink: "I love you too ( ̄3 ̄). "

    Du Cang chose a steakhouse nearby and went to eat with his two children. Oran left once halfway through, saying he was going to the bathroom. Du Cang looked up: "I'll take you there?"

    Oran refused: "No need." Does the dignified crown prince need his father to accompany him to the bathroom?

    Du Cang understood the eldest son's proud self-esteem, so he pointed in a direction and watched him enter the bathroom before he felt relieved. Aolan's ability is actually very strong, but his appearance is too confusing, and Du Cang can't help worrying about it. For his concern and concern, Oran is very useful and can accept it.

    Unbeknownst to Ducang, however, Oran disappeared inside the cubicle after entering, reappearing in an underground parking lot and walking in a certain direction. Lu Yan was on the phone in front, and his tone seemed to be coaxing someone: "...Don't worry, I will solve all those who stand in your way."

    Oran stood behind him, with a weird smile on hearing the words. The idea that he wanted to do something suddenly changed. He wanted to see how his father was provoked, so he didn't choose to kill Lu Yan. I just moved my hands and feet on the brakes of the car. If I died, at most my father's plan to be provoked failed. If you don't die, you will die even worse.

    Lu Yan turned around suddenly, and his back was empty. At a certain moment just now, he suddenly felt an extremely terrifying stare. As if standing by a bottomless sea mouth, the shadow of a monster suddenly appeared in the huge sea eye behind him.

    "Hello? Lu Yan? Are you here?"

    Lu Yan answered the phone and got into the car: "I'll solve it for you, don't worry, don't be afraid."

    Song Nian smiled reassuringly: "Thank you, Lu Yan."

    Oran returned to her seat, Rosa cast a suspicious look. Oran leaned into Rosa's ear and whispered, "I'm saving you, you better not know." Otherwise, she would be angered.

    Hearing this, Rosa dispelled her curiosity. Instinct told her that since things that are dangerous but not beneficial are best left on the sidelines, anyway, the results can be seen. As for curiosity, it is controllable and not so important. So Rosa really didn't ask any more questions.

    Du Cang smiled and said, "You two brothers and sisters are still whispering? Is there anything that Dad can't know?"

    Rosa was well-behaved: "Dad, what about Dad?"

    Du Cang touched his nose: "At home. Well, I'll give him a call. Come here—well, he wants to take care of his brother, I'll ask him." After a while, a handsome and tall man appeared at the door of the restaurant with a baby in one hand and walked towards them.

    Jude found that Oran and Rosa didn't change their expressions, but the closer they got, the more terrifying their aura became. Oran and Rosa's hands trembled slightly, and they hugged Ducang even tighter. Du Cang frowned and glared at Jude: "Why are you angry?"

    Jude sat down and said solemnly, "They acted without authorization!"

    Du Cang: "Are you qualified to speak to others?"

    Jude frowned: " I'm an adult looking for a partner."

    Oran: "Let's find Dad."

    Jude looked at Oran for a moment, and Oran bowed his head and didn't speak. Du Cang secretly pinched Jude: "Be normal."

    Jude glanced at him lightly, and restrained his momentum: "Go back and talk about it."

    Du Cang's mind was quickly attracted by the fat, tender, white and fat baby that he was wrapping around his arms. : "Xiaobao can change shape?"

    Jude: "For the time being, it can't last for too long."

    "Let me hug." Du Cang took the little baby and kissed him, he liked it too much.