🍋𝕬𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕) ☕︎

Start from the beginning

The noise it made while you watched him lap your mounds like a child had you dizzy and panting in sweet agony. Throat rolling, his half lidded eyes closely observed your sweet contorted expressions he illicited. While he worked alternately on your chest, his hand slithered down to your pants unzipping and shrugging them off.

When his lips released your buds, your nipples had a lewd sheen from his loving as it proudly erected. In your soaking panties, his index found your slit grazing it along its loose line sparking friction against the sensitivity. "I think I'll like your taste better than tea, 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂." In swift motion, Abacchio threw your legs over his shoulders as he pulled you closer to the edge of the counter. He kneeled between your thighs giving a long single licking on your mound that was covered by the sheer fabric of your underwear. Your body clenched at the sensations, your hands gripping the edge of the solid top precariously. Out of your wits, you had no time to think of safety when Abacchio swiped the fabric to the side and started eating you out.

His tongue opened your semi closed labia, as it searched for the small protruding bud. He licked and sucked you until his tongue darted forward inside your tight hole. It wriggled against the tightness attempting to loosen up your contracting walls. His thumb played skillfully with your clit while his tongue dove deeper inside you despite your clenching insides. "Gen-gentle... 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒~ Ahhh nghhh--- ... Slo-slower nghsss..--"  You were half delirious at this point, your body responding at his ministrations by secreting more juices in which he hungrily lapped.

Before you could reach your high, his movements halted only for him to fully strip you off your last piece of clothing and also to free his hardened member. He was still fully clothed and the contrast it made had a bizarre touch of contained desire. Gulping cautiously, you stared at the long reddish rod gaping at the explicit veins that trailed it that slowly blended at the capped tip. It was ready for battle.

Dripping, a white precum already signaled his desire for the next step. "Can that re-really fit inside me? I'm not afraid but-but what if? 𝑪𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐~" You faltered, eyes hooked at the foreign entity that was about to plow you. Its girth and length made you uncertain all the more. You already had an inkling for this possibility given your body size difference but seeing it then made you slightly panic.  His broad hand gripped his length as he brought it closer to you. In response, you tentatively wrapped your palm around it noticing how it pulsed like it had a heartbeat of its own. The rugged breathing he took indicated his slipping control.  "Adjust the pace, 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂. Put it in yourself but don't ask me to stop now because I can't."

As if you didn't weight much, Abacchio lifted your butt to align himself to you. With his object in hand, you shakily guided it to your entrance. The pink folds gradually stretched out to accommodate his thick top as he eased forward. Even the few inches of him already had you feel full. "I ca-can't an-anymore. It's too large." Panting loudly, your forehead pressed weakly to his chest, sweat breaking out from your temples.

He stilled, watching you closely. "Yo-you do it." At your words, his grip on your butt tightened and without warning, he straightened his waist and thrusted in one go. You choked and clawed him, disliking pain the foreign object lodged inside you caused. Twisting your body, you involuntarily kicked wanting to escape. "𝑽𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐 6, don't move, Y/n. I might just fuck you without remorse." His honesty made you still, you were afraid he might just be the death of you.

Just like that, you leaned on his chest, the loud beats of his heart lulling you almost to sleep. It had gotten comfortable and the piercing flesh eventually felt tolerable for you as your hole lubricated it more. Your sweat felt cold in the open air but Abacchio's temperature contrasted that, and the combination made you drowsy. Neither of you moved for a couple of minutes but just when your lids heavily closed, a shallow thrust jolted you awake. Gasping, you shuddered and when you looked up to meet his eyes, you saw how his desire still burned in flames. You knew it then that he was at his very limit.