Intermission: Wiki

So y'know that the Artbook has this whole Wiki Page about the Ancients?

Yeah...

I'll be making that here.
It might not be accurate because there's no digital copy of the book that I could find

Tw: Mentions of Religious Beliefs

Founding
Born of the Forests of Paradise, the Ginger Cookies, come and go in different flavors, jobs and even scents. However, due to the commonly known and easily populated area of Paradise, Ginger Cookies were prone to crumbling, disappearing and injury. As such, by the selfless devotion of GingerCandy, he and 3 others named, GingerRosaceae, Poptart Cookie and Acidberry Cookie helped build a place where all Ginger Cookies could thrive, away from danger...
The Kingdom was named the Ginger Kingdom, where  cookies live in the safety of the Wizards

Culture
Though the study of magic was highly popularized by the Vanilla Kingdom. Research on magical artifacts, alchemy, even magical lands was there specialty, there was even research about achieving immortality! The Vanilla Kingdom was known for their research to improve magic for the betterment of cookiekind! Even for simplicity in livelihood. However, the Ginger Kingdom believes that magic can expand more than just technology. The believe in that magic could potentially live them up and reach properties unknown to cookies! And all of the research is approved and decided by their ruler and the Royal Mage, Poptart Cookie.

Flora and Fauna

Mistletoe Trees
These trees were known to grow within the palace gardens...though over time they have withered away due to the change of the land, they were GingerCandy's favorite.

Wish granting Trees
Also known as the 'Wishing Willow Tree' many of these have been planted by the cookies of time, some say that these bright blue trees could even give cookies the ability to manipulate the spirits of the forests.

Peach Trees
These were planted and placed in front of houses on the day of Princess GingerPeach's birthday. Households claim they give a fresh aroma and make good food.

Jellybeans and Jellyberry orchards
There's a small farm used to gather Jellybeans and Jellyberries, a specialty in the Ginger Kingdom, that only grows there. The Jellyberries are a favorite amongst the Ancient Hollyberrians.

Biscuit horses
Originally they were indigenous to the Ginger Kingdom, since then however, they seem to have run off somewhere.

Jellyworms
They used to be docile creatures, however, the cookie tending to them has long since crumbled, now they run in the wilds

Geography and Environment
(Note: I tried looking at the map...but I can't understand nor determine where Gingerbrave's Kingdom is located.)

Deep within Cake Roll Forests (I'm just guessing) way past the lands of Dragon's Hill. You will find the walls and gates of the Ginger Kingdom. Do not fret, as the gates will welcome anyone with kindness and compassion, the path made by the Ginger Cookies, has told visitors of a land of equality and comfort.

Denizens
Ancient Denizens
The Ginger Cookies were a land of peaceful cookies and were hidden away into the deep forests, although the path was made to keep cookies from getting lost, cookies with cruel and selfish desires would get themselves lost, as the path was sealed with magic to the most pure of cookies. The cookies mostly wear robes or feathered attire, those with robes carried research and depending on the texture, and time of the robes, calls their superiority over a research team. Feathered attire was mostly given to Priests and Priestess' of old, as well as followers of the faith named 'Wizard Believers' who have served under the church for 6 years.