Hollyberry and Dark Cacao

3rd POV
"The Vanilla Kingdom, My Lady..." Wildberry introduced, placing a hand to his chest. "Listen! Can you hear it?! I bet you can't! Hah! The Vanilla Kingdom has always been peaceful and quiet." Hollyberry remarked as she chuckled. "Ah, but look at all those cookies! All happy and crispy! Marvelous, just marvelous!" She said as she raised her shield in joy. "Hollyberry Cookie! You're here!" Gingerbrave's voice rung through the distance. "State your purpose!" Wildberry demanded, while defensively holding his hand out. "Hold your berries there! Gingerbrave is a friend and also a friend of my granddaughter!" Hollyberry explained, causing the cookie to stand down. "Young Gingerbrave! Our glasses clinked back in the Hollyberry Kingdom remember? It's been a while...erm...were you perhaps wearing that cape then?" Hollyberry asked as Gingerbrave swirled around. "You like it? It looks good on me huh?" He asked taking it as a compliment. "Oh yes! Of course I do...it just looked...erm..."

"Looked familiar

"Looked familiar..." Hollyberry tried to keep her composure as she felt like she was getting the aftermaths of drinking as much as her record. "Oh well, it was recommended for me! It's so good to see you! But who are all these cookies with you?" Gingerbrave asked curiously looking to the cookie who was acting defensive earlier  "This one here is Wildberry Cookie, my escort!" She explained gesturing to Wildberry. "Naturally I would be perfectly fine on my own, but y'know how Jungleberry is, she insisted!" She further elaborated, since Gingerbrave knew very well that she fought possibly a 50ft dragon. (Don't know how to measure that height.) "Then guess what? Wildberry Cookie SUGGESTED that we bring even MORE cookies with us! I tried to argue but this chum simply PUT HIS FOOT DOWN! Hahaha!" Hollyberry explained further, Gingerbrave was unsure if she was frustrated or proud by her tone, but looked to Wildberry and smiled.

"Ahem. Pleased to meet you." Wildberry spoke bowing his head. "Now now, at ease Wildberry Cookie! The more the merrier! Every Cookie here is sweet and crunchy as they come! You'll become friends in no time!" Hollyberry remarked putting a hand on Wildberry. "I'm sure of it! Welcome to the Vanilla Kingdom! I'll show you around! Pure Vanilla Cookie prepared special rooms for everyone. Follow me!" Gingerbrave instructed, honestly he feels like this is a better way to talk to Hollyberry and maybe Dark Cacao...After all, joint-leadership sometimes means talking to everyone in a business matter...even though he doesn't prefer and doesn't actually speak that way at all, he doesn't really want to at the Council today, and honestly just wants to just have fun.

After a while, he lead them to the chambers. "Well, strike me down! These are my chambers? Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Aw, Pure Vanilla Cookie, ya didn't have to..." Hollyberry remarked, in awe as she looked around. "And I have just the bottle of berry juice befitting all this luxury!" She spoke beginning to find said juice somewhere hidden within her dress. "Please put your glass down, my lady...the Council is about to start...with all due respect, Jungleberry Cookie specifically requested to make sure that Your Highness doesn't...overindulge in berry juice" Wildberry remarked,emphasizing the 'overindulge' part. "And you should change your name to 'Naggingberry' Cookie! Hmph!" Hollyberry pouted, as she placed said glass down. "Ah, young Gingerbrave, thank you for your help! We'll head to the Vanilla Kingdom once we finish settling down." Hollyberry informed, Gingerbrave just smiled and left the room to let them settle down. "Have you drunk any berry juice before our ride to the castle?" Wildberry asked concerned. "I noticed how you flinched your hand as if you were trying to grab your head, earlier." He informed calmly as Hollyberry looked at him confused. "Ah...No, I'm pretty sure I hadn't just for this experience...but..."