Soul Jam

Why did I make another chapter? Cause I'm catching up and I'm on a writing spree

3rd POV
"An unexpected visitor. Clotted Cream Cookie. What brings you here?" Dark Cacao asks as Clotted Cream walked towards the camp. "Oh, I find a good walk in the morning rather beneficial! Besides, there is much I would like to learn about the fabled Dark Cacao Kingdom!" Clotted Cream replied, even though there was an alternative motive "Your Majesty has managed to keep the throne for such a long time, warding off dire monsters and beasts... Your Cookies must respect you greatly. And that impressive wall...! The warriors of Dark Cacao are famous for their impeccable discipline. All thanks to Your Majesty, an exemplar of wisdom and strength!" Clotted Cream flattered, brings less salt into the wound...unfortunately he flattered in the wrong time. "Hmm. Our warriors are strong and our blades are sharp indeed." Dark Cacao remarked...though weary of his flattery. "All this time, you have been defending the continent bravely. Our own Republic owes the Dark Cacao Kingdom its safetyYet, I cannot help but wonder... Where does the source of such great strength lie? Protecting the whole world with nothing but a sword is no simple feat, even for a great king such as yourself. Tell me, what fuels your might? Or is it... the sword itself?" Clotted Cream had done it...such words reminiscent of the Dark Ages. "!!! Such uncanny interest in my sword...!" Dark Cacao exclaimed. "Are you, too, tempted by its magical powers?!" He yelled. "...Tempted? No, not at all! I offer my apologies for causing a misunderstanding. I was merely... curious about the secret to your land's greatness." Clotted Cream replied nervously, he could admit, Dark Cacao can be scary if he needed to. "Great power brings nothing but dangers and hardships of equal scale. Many a covetous gaze has been aimed at this blade, yet none have managed to wrest it from my hand." Dark Cacao informed, more menacingly. "You too, should not try. Unless you are prepared for the consequences of your actions. Do not query about this sword for you are in no right to claim it." He threatened, glaring intently. "I-I... I apologize for my intrusion. Clearly, my curiosity clouded my judgment. I hope Your Majesty understands. Good day, sir. I look forward to meeting you again at the council." Clotted Cream spoke nervously as he walked hastily away from the camp site...

...

Clotted Cream scurried along dreadfully fearing for his life and the fact that he may have accidentally cut ties with Dark Cacao Cookie

...
Clotted Cream scurried along dreadfully fearing for his life and the fact that he may have accidentally cut ties with Dark Cacao Cookie...he noticed that Financier was talking with Crunchy Chip Cookie, so he did not disturb...while walking across the gardens he notices Gingerbrave, just reading something in a large scroll...

He was seemingly mumbling to himself, curiously Clotted Cream stepped towards him and hid against the trees. "Ah! Young Gingerbrave, may I...speak to you a moment?" Madeleine appeared, his prescription shining the area...though Clotted Cream noticed that his demeanor faltered a bit...Madeleine then whispered into Gingerbrave's ear(?) and they both went inside the castle, Gingerbrave looking around intently...they were hiding something...? But why did Madeleine get involved? The Pride of the Academy himself?...