The War Under Shattered Skies

3rd POV
"Everyone, evacuate the area! We are under attack! This is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill!" One of the Gingercookies using magic to make their voice louder, the residents' screamed as they panicked in evacuation. "Head to the opening! We'll have a headstart there! Ginger Fighters, protect the Ginger Cookies!" GingerPeach ordered as several Fighters moved over to fight the monsters alongside the main four and the Two Ancients. "Yeah! Hah ah! You like it spicy huh?" Chili Pepper proclaimed as she fought a few beasts from different dimensions. "For a cookie like Dark Enchantress Cookie, she really is skilled at magic, how she is powerful enough to summon creatures from different dimensions?" Hollyberry remarked as Pure Vanilla shuddered. "We must not think of that now! The cookies are our first priority!" He spoke, avoiding the question. Gingerbrave charged ahead taking a monster down with one kick, something he would've done if he slammed his whole body instead. "Gingerbrave how the-?!" Wizard remarked confused, knowing Gingerbrave wasn't THAT strong.

'Oooh...maybe I should show a little...restraint...the power of the Soul Jam is dangerous!' Gingerbrave remarked internally, to be honest, he wasn't expecting the Soul Jam to give him super-strength (what's the term for inhumane in cookie form?) Gingerbrave just rubbed the back of his head as an answer to Wizard Cookie. "HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT?!" Wizard Cookie asked, shocked at his strength. "Wizard Cookie, watch out!" Strawberry Cookie warned as a bat-looking monster began to attack him, Gingerbrave rushed towards Wizard and dodged the bat. "Thanks!" Wizard remarked as he summoned a bolt of lightning towards the bat. "No prob!" Gingerbrave spoke as he put Wizard down. "You there! Everyone has evacuated!" GingerChoco yelled. Everyone nodded in response as they returned back to the evacuation area. "Your Majesty!" "Is it really them?" "His Majesty!"

GingerCandy checked them over and began trying to calm them. "Father!" GingerPeach yelled as she ran towards him. "I have gathered our best magicians for the teleportation port." GingerPeach reported as GingerCandy nodded. "Chili Pepper Cookie, how fast can you run from here back to your kingdom?" GingerCandy asked, shocking Wizard Cookie. "Are you serious?! Even we couldn't get here that fast!" Wizard Cookie intervened. "Yeah! Shorty here has a point! I don't have that kind of speed!" Chili Pepper remarked as GingeCandy looked worriedly...he should've known that the teleportation would need another cookie to be in the other side of the teleportation beam. "I shall do it." A voice from behind spoke, a voice of familiarity to Gingerbrave and GingerCandy. "Wind Archer?" Gingerbrave asked curiously. "I shall go to the kingdom...I am fast enough." Wind Archer assured as he looked over to GingerCandy. "I shall do it..." He spoke seriously, GingerCandy looked shocked at first, but smiled and chuckled, he pulled another Candy Cane out of his pocket. "Stick it to the kingdom square, it should help us if you do." GingerCandy requested placing the Candy Cane on Wind Archer's hand. "I shall see you again, old friend." Wind Archer spoke as he disappeared into the winds...the silence was all they could hear...till they heard the roar of a monster...

"We have to buy him time!" GingeCandy ordered as they prepared a Protection Spell. "You heard him guys! Let's keep these cookies safe!" Gingerbrave declared running head-first into the enemy. "Gingerbrave don't be so reckless!" Strawberry Cookie spoke, smacking enemies with her lollipop. "Don't worry Strawberry Cookie, your king will make sure he is safe!" Custard Cookie III spoke giving Gingerbrave a healing spell. Strawberry Cookie was assured...slightly...

"Unbelievable, these cookies are nothing but common folk! They are like us! Why do they jump straight first into battle?" A Ginger Villager spoke confusion hitting him, as a group of minors plus an irresponsible adult were willing to give their lives to protect them. "Because they are determined to keep our fellow cookies safe! They do not back down in the face of danger! That is the will of the Ginger Fighters, that is the will of our king!" GingerPeach declared her speech giving strength to others. "So Ginger Fighters! Go forth, defend our people from the dreaded beasts of Dark Enchantress Cookie!" GingerPeach ordered as the Ginger Fighter screamed in agreement, fighting alongside the main 5. "She is much like you GingerCandy...so determined to move forward." Pure Vanilla exclaimed looking over the cookies defending their families with by her command. GungerCandy looked melancholy...knowing full-well...he can't be with his daughter...forever...

"Pure Vanilla...Hollyberry...I must...confess something...you won't remember any of this anyway..." GingerCandy spoke as he turned to his friends... "I must...tell you something..."

Wind Archer arrived at the land of the Cookies. Inhabitants were already preparing many, many houses in place for the new arrivals. "Come on! Come on! These houses won't build themselves!" Avocado Cookie yelled in encouragement as every cookie was busy finishing the last house. "That's it! There!" Avocado spoke. Wind Archer climbed up the roofs and dropped down to the kingdom. "Wind Archer Cookie, where were you?" Frost Queen spoke greeting the fellow legend. "I was busy...the winds don't always come in the perfect times..." Wind Archer spoke bluntly holding out a candy cane, "Where is the town square?" Wind Archer asked. "Over here!" Alchemist Cookie guided, Wind Archer followed suit ignoring the cold glare of Frost Queen...

"W-what?! Is this true?!" Hollyberry remarked in shock, whatever GingerCandy told them...they couldn't believe it... "Forgive me...I didn't mean to...I just wished to understand her...I was determined to understand her...and because of that...I am now like this..." GingerCandy spoke solemnly. "Have you told Gingerbrave this? GingerPeach?" Pure Vanilla asked concerned...his eyes widened in shock as GingerCandy nodded at Gingerbrave...but not at GingerPeach... "You have to tell her GingerCandy! She won't be able to accept losing you again!" Hollyberry spoke as she grabbed the wizard's shoulders. "I know...I just...do not have the words..." GingerCandy replied...looking to the ground in sadness, Pure Vanilla understood...it was quite difficult telling the truth this big...Wind Archer had returned. "I stuck the cane to the town square...you can activate the teleportation spell." Wind Archer informed as GingerCandy nodded. "GingerPeach, Gingerbrave! We are ready!" He yelled, "Fall back!" GingerPeach ordered as they followed suit, several magicians and GingerCandy himself activating the teleportation spell...

And they disappeared in a column of light...