"Him or me?" Shekhar again asked. He was sure that Swara would choose him.

"Papa! Why are you so adamant? Swara didi is not a toy. You can't do this!" Uttara uttered with the same anger which Shekhar's eyes held.

"Papa! Why are you doing this? Sanskar always treated you well! Why are you doing this to me?" Swara again pleaded.

"Let me tell you didi! We hid this fact from you. And now, I am really disgusted with your thoughts papa! The guy, with whom I am getting married, his father had offered the hand of his elder brother for you. They want to start a superspecialty hospital and they are lacking a good pediatrician. And they have offered the post of trustee to papa! Only if you agree to get married." Utrara told her everything in one go and looked disgustingly at Shekhar, "Papa! Even Anant, my fiance is against this."

"What wrong Dr. Shekhar is doing! Swara deserves to live a good life." Dr. Apoorva said, "He is good guy. Handsome, rich and talented."

"You are the only one who took this proposal na!" Utrara stared at Apoorva.

Swara was standing in disbelief. Her own father was doing this to her.

"I always wanted my daughter to get married to a doctor. But I respected your choice. I even liked Sanskar. But when destiny is giving you second chance, I won't let you kick it!" Shekhar said.

"Papa! Have you ever asked didi what she wanted!" Uttara almost yelled at the pathetic excuse Shekhar gave to justify this.

"I don't know. Decide now! I am resigning from here and going to kolakata after Uttara's marriage. If you chose me, I will happily get you married and your talent will be utilized fully. And if you chose him, don't call me papa ever again." Shekhar recited his final decision.

Swara felt her legs giving up. She couldn't do this. This was not true. This was definitely not true.

Sanskar's soul came forward and tried to hold Swara's hand. He was too stunned to say anything. He knew Swara's answer.

"Your silence is saying something else." Shekhar said.

"Papa! I can't leave Sanskar and neither I can leave you!" Swara folded her hands again, "Please don't do this!"

"But I can leave you!" Shekhar's ego forgot their relationship.

"Papa!" Swara tried to hold his hand but it met with a jerk from Shekhar's hand.

"I am not your papa!" Saying so, Shekhar stormed out of the room.

Swara couldn't say anything. She just stared at the retreating figure of Shekhar.

"How can a father do this!" Nurse, who was standing beside the door entered the room and forwarded a glass of water to Swara.

"Didi! I will explain him. Calm down!" Uttara said.

Swara did not utter a word. She was feeling numb. What else had God written in her fate!

Sanskar felt his heart coming in his mouth. His love waa going through the worst pain but he couldn't do anything. Why people had to be so selfish!

The incident made Swara more fragile. She became like a machine. She smiled for the sake of her daughter. She worked for the sake of her patients.

"Didi! I am not going to Kolakata! I will be here!" Ayush was adamant.

Swara didn't say anything. She just held his hand and smiled.

Sanskar knew Ayush would definitely support Swara. But he didn't know that Uttara would do this.