Chapter Ten The sighing at Shudong.

Start from the beginning

Sect leader Lan, I am sorry to have withheld this from you said Jin Ling

You knew of the talisman and it's doing and you wanted them to meet for Sizhui's sake am I right asked ZeWu-Jun

I did, I just never knew the story behind it before second master Lan told us but I would've still done it, this is not a simple misunderstanding, this is one that has torn a family apart and I know what that is like, I do not want Sizhui to go through what I had to even if he has his father, his father...

Wangji acts like our father, secludes himself and forgets that there is some one more important that needs him said ZeWu-Jun.

Just as he said a blue light came from beside them Lan Sizhui had activated the transport talisman.

Suzhui where are you going come back shouted ZeWu-Jun

I must tell father and I must find mother said Lan Sizhui as he disappeared.

We better leave, there is nothing for us here anymore and we have to stop Sizhui said ZeWu-Jun quickly

I'm sorry I didn't know that he would act this way or that he could use a transportation talisman said Jin Ling

Neither did I, just shows he gets his impulsiveness from Hua Ying said ZeWu-Jun

Shudong/coffin city

Just as Lan Zhan was about to strum Wangji a blue light appeared, and Lan Sizhui fell out and into Lan Zhan's arms.

Sizhui? Asked Lan Zhan Surprised

Mot... mother... is... here he said and passed out, Lan Zhan immediately abandoned Wangji he dug in his sleeve and took out the pills the healer had made for his flux, once he made sure Lan Sizhui had swallowed the pill, he gave Lan Sizhui his own spiritual essence once he was out of danger Lan Zhan then turned and began helping the other sects, he played the musical sheet that he had learned all those months ago while Bichen flew protecting those that was being over powered. Once again, a giant phoenix appeared. As Hua Ying looked down, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, the sects were working together to erase the pain and hurt on the land. They were using his sheets. At first, he had thought he had to do it on his own with his family and when he had arrived at Chang sect, he thought it was just that now that he was here, he knew. They were truly looking for redemption.

A-Ying? Asked Xie Lian

Same as before he replied

His guardians took their place as his sister, mother and himself cleansed the area once done just as he was about to leave, he heard a melody.

It couldn't be he thought, he turned and looked down. There right in the middle of the chaos, there he stood, Wangji out, playing the song he had long since written for him. He stood as if the world had frozen.

A-Ying? Asked Xie Lian

It's nothing mommy, nothing but a memory said Hua Ying softly, let us go. As he turned back into a phoenix to take his mother and sister, he heard a scream and ignored it.

MOTHER!!! Shouted Lan Sizhui as he woke up seeing that Hua Ying was about to leave, not once did, the phoenix stop or look back it as it took to the skies and scattered in many forms of light.

Father, why didn't mother come down? Why didn't he listen when I called? Cried Lan Sizhui

Calm down Sizhui, tell me what you saw said Lan Zhan

As Lan Sizhui explained what he had seen and heard at the Chang Residence Nie Huaisang walked forward and listened.

I have told you he will be back he said as he looked at Lan Zhan