BBTB Chapter 4

Good newsI am updating some part of this book for all of you. I hope you enjoy.

****************************************************************

Bound by The Baby Part 4

"I didn't know that I could look so beautiful. What a beautiful saree and what a beautiful girl. I can't believe that I am the same girl who I am seeing in the mirror" Janhavi was standing in front of a full-length mirror and admiring herself.

A while back a maid came to her room with a white saree and a beautician and told that Abhimaan had sent this saree and beautician to get her ready so she should get ready soon.

The beautician left after getting her ready.

She looked at herself in the mirror and only one word came out of her mouth " BEAUTIFUL".

She was wearing a white color saree with sequins work on the border and with matching white blouse.

When she was self-admiring her beauty, her eyes fell on her stomach which was clearly visible because of the saree. She removed her saree from her stomach and started gently caressing it, she smiled seeing in the mirror and said lovingly "Baby you got a beautiful mommy. Please You only took my look and nature because I don't want you to be like that monkey. I love you, my baby."

She was busy talking to the baby, then knocking sound gained her attention to the door where the person on the other side was impatiently banging the door again and again.

"Who is this who is not letting me and my baby to talk in peace" she groaned under her breathe.

"My Jaan we will talk later" she corrected her sari for the last time and went to the door and opened the door and saw a maid standing in front of her.

"Why were you banging on the door. I was coming." She asked softly to the maid. She hated Abhimaan but it did not mean that she should hate every person associated with him and behaved rudely with them.

""Sorry mam...... I was knocking on the door for a long time but when you didn't answer I did so" Maid replied in sacred tone. she looked making fake angry and said in serious tone " Raina how many times I have asked you to call me by name. I don't like this mum word."

"You are Sir's wife. How can I call you by name?" she said in fear when she saw Janhavi's angry face.

"To your sir I am nothing more than a baby carrier so I would love it if you would call me by my name, please" she said in sarcastic tone.

Raina knew very well how Abhimaan and Janhavi's relationship was and what was the reason for her being in this house???

she felt very bad for Janhavi but there was nothing in her hands so that she could help her.

"But if Sir comes to know, he will not like it and he will be very angry. And you know very well what is the result of making Sir angry???" She said timidly looking at Janhavi who nodded her head but suddenly Janhavi got an idea and became happy.

"Ok we do one thing when we are alone then you just call me by my name and Infront of that your monster sir, call me by whatever name you want to call me." Janhavi gave Raina her brilliant idea in an over-existed tone like a child, to which Raina replied by nodding her head and smiled at her excitement.

"Well....... why did you come here?" Janhavi asked her, folding her hands on her chest.

Raina face palmed hearing Janhavi, how could she forget why she came here????

"I forgot. I had come to call you. Sir is waiting for you in the hall. Please hurry up or else he will be very angry with me. How can I forget? I am such a dumb." Raina murmured in fear and started panic.