BBTB Chapter 3

Bound by The Baby Part 3

Janhavi was sitting on a chair in the garden of the mansion and was repeatedly looking at the phone which was placed on the tea table in front of her. She had it for the last 2 days but she had not talked to her parents and elder sister even for once till now. She didn't understand what to do???? It's not like that she didn't want to talk to them. She wanted to hear their voice very badly but she didn't want to make them sad by talking to them. She didn't know how to tell them about her pregnancy. She knew that her family left her with him but leaving her with Abhimaan was not her father's heartily decision but a compulsion.

The compulsion of a father who could not saw his daughter leading a life full of embarrassment. Her father left her here because he didn't want to see her becoming a mistress. She was most loved person in her family and leaving her here were not be easy for her family. They were also suffering like her. She could never forget what they did for her whole life because of her family's compulsion. They gave every happiness which they could.

"Mam, do you want something to drink" asked the maid who was standing behind her chair.

Janhavi looked at her and said to her politely with a smile "Bring me a glass of juice".

The maid nodded her head and went inside the mansion to get juice for her.

Janhavi started thinking about changes which happened in this last 2 days. she still couldn't believe that Abhimaan had given her some freedom even though he had given her conditions with every freedom.

Abhimaan had given her complete freedom to roam in this mansion. She could do anything in this mansion and eat whatever she wanted but she still was not allowed to go out of the mansion. She was even happy with this for now because she at least got rid of the prison room.

Her last encounter with him happened on the day he made her face the new reality of her life. After that day she did not meet him because she didn't want to see his face. Abhimaan invited her for breakfast and dinner but she flatly refused. She had made up her mind that she would never talk to him or show her face to the person for whom she was nothing more than A Baby Carrier.

Her attention was broken by the ringing of her phone and she picked up the phone from the table and looked at the name on the screen which was flashing, the only contact in her phonebook.

The name of the Ghamandi (arrogant) monster was flashing on the phone screen, seeing that her face turned in red with anger and irritation.

"What's the problem with this man???? Why is he calling me again????" She murmured in frustration before harshly putting the phone back on the table.

When she checked the phone for the first time, she found a single contact in the phone book which was Abhimaan's contact number. She immediately changed his name and save it as 'Ghamandi Monster'.

Abhimaan called her several times in these two days but she did not answer his call for once.

"If someone's call you, like a good girl you should answer the call." She heard a manly and authoritative voice from behind which made her go numb for a few moments but when he came and sat on the chair which was opposite to her chair, she composed herself. She was still scared of him but she didn't want to show him.

She got up from the chair and turned her heels to leave this place but stopped hearing his next words "Spend some time with your husband Mrs. Singh"

Hearing these words, she tightly closed her eyes in anger and made a tight fist of her hands and clenched her jaws. Now anger took control over her every emotion.

She opened her eyes turning around and spatted in harsh tone while glaring at him with her blood red eyes "But I don't want to spend time with you and don't call me with that name again."