BBTB Chapter 1

Bound By The Baby Part 1

"Dad where are we going?????? You said we were going to meet some relative???" A twenty-two years old girl asked her father who was driving the car quietly.

He didn’t answer her question because he had no answer to give to that innocent girl. He was drowning in guilt. She was his child then how could he destroy her life but he didn’t other option.

"Papa" she whined placing her hand on his arm.

"Dad, where are we going??????” she asked him again with nervousness as she didn’t get any answer from her father. She felt something odd but still she shrugged it off.

"Beta, I already told you that we are going to meet a relative. Please sit silently and let me drive. peacefully" He answered her in unknown voice without looking her. This seemed strange to that girl because till today her father had never done this. He always used to answer her looking at her. she didn't understand what had happened to her father all of a sudden and why was he behaving strangely with her for the last two days.

“hmmmmmm……………...” she hummed and left her father’s arms and started looking outside of the window with an unknown fear.

An unknown fear was engulfing her soul which was really scary. She felt like something terrible was about to happen.

She suddenly felt dizzy and her head started spinning. She pressed her fingers on her forehead to soothe pain. She closed her eyes resting her head on the seat and unknowingly felt asleep after a while, unaware of what was going to happen to her.

The man was lost in his thought and unshed tears was brimming in his eyes.

Her trance of thoughts broke as he heard the ringtone sound of his phone which was in his shirt’s front pocket.

He held the steering wheel with one hand and took out his phone from his pocket with the other hand. Seeing the name on the screen, his forehead started sweating and with unknown fear and guilt he looked at his daughter who was sleeping peacefully.

He stopped the car on the side of the road and came out of the car.

He picked up the call with his trembling hands and put phone on his ear.

"Ashok Boss is asking how long will it take you to come here???" As he answered the call, he heard a professional voice.

"We'll be there in just 10 minutes," he said with heavy as tears started flowing from her his eyes.

With "Ok" the call got disconnected.

He came back and sat on the car and lovingly caressed her hair and said looking at her with guilt "Forgive me Beta. You have to make this sacrifice for youself. I can’t save you from him.”

He kissed her head lovingly. He sat back on his chair making his heart strong. the car then moved towards its destination and after a while entered a very large mansion which was surrounded by many kilometres of forest. It was like palace with all kind of luxury.

A man was waiting for them. As the car stopped at the mansion premises, he came near the car and saw Ashok also getting down from the car.

"Where is she???" The man asked Ashok who told him pointing his trembling finger towards passenger seat’s side " she is in the car."

The man opened the car door and saw that a very beautiful girl was sleeping inside the car. She was really beautiful with angelic features. she was wearing plain salwar suit of white colour.

He lifted the girl in his arms and asked Ashok "How much dose have you given to her???"

“As much as you asked to give” said Ashok, looking at his daughter with love and remorse to which the man nodded his head in yes. It was true that he gave sedation to his daughter but he had no other option. He could not see his daughter crying so he agreed to make her unconscious.