ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: 'ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴏs'

The shouting goes on until, "OI ALL OF YOU JUST GET OUT OF THERE WILL YOU?!"(F)Sanemi said."Fine!"."Ehh? There is someone behind there?" (P)Mitsuri asked.

(I forgot they're all tied up shit-Uh let's just say they managed to break free)(I'm stupid af)

The tension grew as thick as Rengoku's eyebrows once they heard there are still someone there .(F) Sanemi just stared at the (p) hashiras blankly."They are not some demons shit,they're mf humans."He said.(P) Sanemi just glared at him,and of course our (F) Sanemi glared back at him as if this was some kind of staring contest or glaring contest.

The first one to get out is......

___________________________________________________

"OH GOSH KYO,WHERE THE HECK ARE WE RIGHT NOW-!?"Uzui yelled."UMU I ALSO DON'T KNOW!"Kyojuro said with his usual tone. Gyomei just stood there..staring at the two...well..not really...he's blind after all...

(I actually forgot them-)

They continued their conversation full of yelling for about 5 more minutes before they even realized that they should freaking calm down.

"Gah,where the hell are the others at?? How could they leave us..~"Uzui stated dRamATIcalLy. "Uzui.. Be patient, they might also be lost here." Gyomei said. "Himejima is right Uzui!"

"Aw... I'm craving for some food right now... We didn't get to eat because of that damn eclipse... What actually happened?" Uzui said in confusion. Just because of an eclipse, they passed out just to wake up in the middle of a forest. Who wouldn't be confused inthis situation?

"Oh! Do you want some marshmallows?" I have some!"Rengoku said as he pulled a pack of marshmallows in his pocket."How did that even fit inside your damn pocket?" Uzui asked but still took the marshmallows to eat."I have no idea!!"

Rengoku once again pulled something out of his pocket, it's three bento boxes with chopsticks on top. "Rengoku, do you possibly have Doraemon's pocket or what? AND YOU HAVE BOBA AS WELL?!" Uzui shouted as Rengoku proceeds to take out more food out of his pocket. Rengoku looked rather very calm as if it's normal, which is concerning for Uzui and Gyomei. 'How big is his pocket?' The both thought.

(they didn't time travel btw..sarreh)
__________________________________________________

The first one to get out is...

Yeah... That's all for now... I'm sorry I didn't update for a whole damn year and four months... And this is too short but I ran out of ideas.. But yes I'm back, though I still can't update daily. It might take months for me to finish a damned chapter. We have exams and I need to be prepared.. So bye again! I promise I will try to update more, my schedule is just really my problem.. 😇💜