ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ

(pfffffttt the photo-HAHAHa)

    Third Person's Pov

            Today is the day,that they will go camping.It's still  Everybody is already getting ready to go."Tanjiro,can you help me find my hair tie?"Zenko said ofc with puppy eyes to her vulnerable Tanjiro.'Ackk mah heart stop with those puppy eyes..I COULD GET A HEART ATTACK-'he thought as he said okay to her.Meanwhile~Sanemi is helping Giyuu on her bag since he insisted.After all that,they all hopped in the van(🙂they have two vans btw).

After 2 hours of driving-

     "Are we there already?" Inosuke asked for almost the hundredth times already."Inosuke I already told YOU THAT SOON WE'LL BE THERE!"Tanjiro said with his pissed tone since he already explained to Inosuke that they will have 3 hours of driving so many times.

Timeskip brought to you by your starving Author~🥲

      "WE'RE HERE!!!!"Mitsuri,Kyojuro and Tengen all shouted in unison.All of them go get their bags and tents.Now they got ready for another 3 hours of hiking up to the peek of Mt. Tsubakuro.At the halfway of their walking Inosuke complained again."Ughh when wilk be there I'm tired!!!" "Oh well then fucking stay here we'll leave you alone with no food".Aoi said who looked pissed."Fine fine, just make sure I eat once we get there!!" "FINE NOW STOP COMPLAINING WILL YOU?!!" "YES MA'AM!". After a few hours they finally reached the peek."YASSS!!GUYS TIME FOR A PICTURE!!!!"Mitsuri said full of energy as always.Everyone gathered and took a picture of all of them since Mitsuri used a selfie stick.Then they began to assemble the tents ,they have four big tents.

(What it looks like in the front)

(What it looks like from above)

(what it looks like inside)

  Of course they also have camping chairs,sleeping bags etc

  Of course they also have camping chairs,sleeping bags etc. .They brought many foods especially marshmallows,graham crackers and chocolate for s'mores tonight at the campfire.They're gonna stay there for three days.Sabito and the other boys decided to look for some firewoods for their campfire since it's like 5 hours already past after they got there.

(another huge timeskip- ಥಒ್ಲಥ gomenasai)

      It's already night and there’s already a campfire (ofc).They all toasted their marshmallows at the campfire and made s'mores, some of them brought chips."Hey guys wanna share some scary stories~"Sabito said."Sure!!"Mitsuri said."UmU,Sounds really fun,LET'S DO IT!!"Kyojuro responded."Me first!!.Uzui exclaimed."So back then I got home at around 3 am in the morning~, the lights are turned of since everyone is asleep~.Then I heard a thud then..."He paused dramatically."BAAAMM GYOMEI'S CAT JUMPED AT ME!!!"Uzui sqid finishing his story."Bruhh I really thought it's some good tea turns out it's just a cat-"Muichiro 'bluntly said. They all took turns of telling their scary experiences."So me next!!"Sabito said.So I woke up,I'm still halp asleep and it's midnight then I suddenly got thirsty so I go out ,when I stepped out of my door.I realized there is two figure near the refrigerator ,they looked like a wife and husband ghosts then when I rubbed and blinked my eyes then they were already gone!!!"He stated."Wait is it the day of Giyuu's birthday?"Sanemi said."From what I remember yes it's Giyuu's birthday..why?"Sabito said looking confused."Pfffttt HAHAHAHA That's actually me and Giyuu,she got a nightmare so I go get her water but then she goes out with me since she said she's scared so we quickly go back to bed..."Sanemi exclaimed chuckling even Giyuu."AWW COME ON DAMMIT I REALLY THOUGHT OUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!".He yelled.All of us laughed at his reaction.They go on and take turns on telling stories and played some games like truth or dare and spin the bottle since Uzui brought a bottle of wine with him.Now it's currently 10 o'clock and some of them are already asleep.The only people that is left at the front of the campfire is Sabito,Shinobu,Sanemi,Giyuu(who is on verge of falling asleep at Sanemi's shoulder),Tanjiro,Zenko(who is same as Giyuu),Nezuko and Kaigaku."Guys we should probably all sleep now tommorow we have activities to do so we better have energy!!"Shinobu saud of course the others agreed.Sanemi picked up Giyuu bridal style so does Tanjiro who picked up Zenko.

      'Well they should really get ready for what might happen tommorow~'

    Ara ara~New chapter done again.Now the real thing begins~Hmmm~Please vote or comment and stay tuned for the next chapter tommorow~!!!(I'm sorry about the typos and grammatical errors in this story from time to time I will try to check and edit them if I have time!)

                                     -《❁💦❁》
             𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟(𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪𝔃𝓾𝓰𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓸~)

    𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 806