ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.2 : 🙂

(Sanemi is a fcking softie when it comes to Giyuu here so..yeah)

  Sanemi's Pov

         After everybody woke up we all go at the living
room to eat breakfast . Obanai hurriedly go to the kitchen to help Mitsuri cook pancakes.Then I heard Giyuu called me."Nemi!" But I turned away.'Oh God please help me I don't think I can't ignore him anymore.'

    I thought as the boys smirked at me but Sabito looked confused since he still doesn't know. "Uh can someone tell me what is going on?. He asked."Nope we won't since you can't keep your mouth shut ".I responded."Awww Salami's being rude~Giyuu tame your grumpy boyfriend~".Sabito said with his childish tone.I swear I will beat him up later."Stfu and don't call me like that".I said as I sat down the couch trying to avoid Giyuu.

    When I looked at him, he has his face looking down,I could tell he is confused and sad at the same time.Come to think of it,just remembered tommorow Genya and his friends or should I say "Kamaboko squad" are going to visit here.They said that they're gonna help us all decide where to celebrate the anniversary of our friendship.Well I can't wait for tommorow and I have say sorry to Giyuu for ignoring him ,but I think I won't last until evening.I only intend to tell our followers what happened and not to record any video because.. I'm too lazy to do that omfg..Well little did I know there is someone recording this whole prank.

   Timeskip~(brought to you by my obsession towards Sanegiyuu~)

         Morning passed by smoothly,now it's afternoon and I still haven't talked even a single word at Giyuu.Damn I really feel guilty about ignoring him but those damn boys except the clueless Sabito are watching my every move.

Giyuu's Pov

        Sanemi has been ignoring me since morning,yesterday we're just fine but then he just suddenly starts to ignore me everytime I would approach him.I went to the kitchen to make him some ohagi,after I finished I quickly go to offer it to Sanemi but again,he turned away. I really don't know why is he doing this ,it's painful for me. Did I do something wrong? Did he loss his feelings for me? What if he wants to break up?. My mind is full of negative thoughts everytime something like this happens. My head hurts so bad...

(My bb boi is overthinking too much rn😭)

   Shinobu walked in at my room trying to comfort me since I'm close on having a panic attack about something so simple, it just scares me so bad especially losing him.I'm scared ,I don't want to loss anyone I love especially him.I've been like this ever since my parents passed away.After Shinobu left me I locked the door and hugged my pillow tightly,tears threatening to fall down any time now and blurring my vision.

Sanemi's Pov

      I saw Shinobu exit Giyuu's room with a worried look."Shinobu is there something wrong?" Mitsuri asked concerned.Shinobu rarely acts like this,only when it's serious."It's just-Giyuu said he wants to be alone and doesn't want to eat dinner,it's pretty unusual for him. I already said we're going to have Salmon Daikon but he just won't budge." Hearing that made me more feel guilty."Sanemi I think you already know what to do right?" Obanai said.Well I guess this prank is gonna end here now since I just hurted his feelings."Yeah..." I quickly got up and knocked on Giyuu's Room but no answer.

"Hey Shinobu!!" 
"What?" she asked.
"Lend me the keys"

    She quickly tossed them up and I catched it.Once I opened the door,I saw Giyuu curled up like a ball hugging a pillow." Giyuu.."I said with a soft tone."Hey sorry that I ignored you okay I'm really sorry". I said as I started to hug him from behind.I lifted his face up and saw that she has been crying."D-did I do something wrong?". She asked. 'Oh gosh even crying she's too cute to handle'.I thought as I said."No you didn't do anything wrong,it's just- the fans asked me to try ignore you for 24 hours but ofc I failed".I explained."Don't scare me like that EVER AGAIN!" He pouted while still having tears in his eyes."Hahaha okay okay geez.."I chuckled at his cuteness.Then, he just fall asleep that easily damn 'Goodnight Giyuu' I thought as I kissed his forehead.

(Well...Tsutako and Sabito are alive so..my bb ain't that depressed...)

    It was such a wholesome moment until- Muichiro and the other boys burst in inside the room fucking recording."And so guys that's it- Our dear Sanemi aka my soon-to-be brother-in-law  failed to complete this ignore prank on his precious Giyuu,it's only 6 pm and he didn't even last until tommorow morning.He just loves him so much you know~So goodbye folks see ya again on the next vid-Bye~".

      "You....COME BACK HERE LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I chased Muichiro for whole two hours.Giyuu woke up to eat dinner.To make it up with her I decided to sleep with her tonight at her room.Well tommorow will be a tough day...

    Ara ara~ Chapter 1 finally finished now the real story begins~Pls stay tuned!!!
                                                          -Author-san~..

            𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 904