ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ

(🥲Uzui- why just,WHYYYY??!!!)

Third Person's Pov

Some of them are already awake to see the sunrise.As the sun rises above majestically ,they were mesmerized by the beautiful sight.Everything is so quiet and very peaceful as the gentle wind blew until a two certain men who just woke up to ruin the peaceful moment.It was no other than Inosuke and Sabito picking a fight against each other.Everyone just face palmed seeing the two arguing at something useless. Sabito pointing out having a beautiful face isn't manly,while Inosuke is saying Sabito is not manly enough to defeat him."COME HERE YOU LITTLE BOAR!!".Sabito yelled."CATCH ME IF YOU'RE REALLY A MAN HAHAHA!!".Sabito hearing,it made him more pissed as both of them dashed down to the nearby forest.

"GUYS LET'S GO I FOUND A WATERFALL!!!"Kyojuro said with his usual tone."But I'm sure Inosuke-kun and Sabito doesn't remember the directions they might get lost,who will go after them?".Mitsuri exclaimed then Obanai suddenly go to Mitsuri ,held her hands then said "Don't worry Mitsuri I will go at that two stupid idiots go enjoy the waterfall...".He said sweet and dramatically before he run up to follow the tracks of those two."Ara ara~ He is only like that with you Mitsuri-chan~".Shinobu said teasingly resulting Mitsuri to blush red like a ripe tomato.Then they all went to the waterfall since they decided for the three to come back before they head to the waterfall."Next year I already have a plan for our celebration!!"Mitsuri said."What is it Mitsuri-san?"Nezuko asked with sparkles on her eyes."We're gonna go to a different country!!!!".All of them looked interested ,because when it's Mitsuri who said they're sure it will be full of fun."Hmmm how about Korea?".Kanao said."How about France,Spain,Portugal,Nepal,Qatar,Mexico etc.!!!!".Nezuko said once again with her tone full of energy."Pfft-haha ok ok,let's go to somewhere new for us."Tanjiro chuckled."How about Philippines then?I actually found a book about the country so why not?".Muichiro suggested.""SOUNDS GREAT MUICHIRO-KUN!!".Mitsuri shouted extremely happy."See that ,my boyfriend is the best~" Genya said.They all had a good time chatting with each other while swimming at the pool of the waterfall.As time passed by it's already 11:45 am.They all gathered to have lunch since Mitsuri,Obanai,Shinobu and Aoi already finished making lunch for everyone."Min'na!!! Lunch is ready!!!".Evryone then stood up and go to their seats and started to eat."ITADAKIMASU!!!!".Then Sanemi grabbed Giyuu's plate since she have many rice grains on her cheeks and feed her instead.Tanjiro and Obanai noticed it then they grabbed their girlfriends plates and also feed them up thinking it's might show off their charisma~

10 Mins. Timeskip brought to you by 3 Idiots feeding their girlfriends.

It's exactly 12 o'clock noon when Zenko noticed it's getting a bit dark-"Hmm?"."HEY GUYS LOOK AN ECLIPSE!!"Tengen shouted for everyone to hear since he's at the peak.Evryone then looked above ,seeing the moon go pass through blocking the sun."Uhmm guys isn't this too dark for an eclipse?".Kanao asked."Yeah it's getting really really dark in here.."Shinobu agreed.The couples held their hands ,they are getting a strange dark aura.."GUYS WHERE ARE YOU I CAN'T SEE!!"Some of them said since it's pitch black now"Hello??? Nemi please stay with me, wait Nemi?? NEMI!!Giyuu shouted as she lost sight of Sanemi."Giyuu we should stick together ok don't remove your hand from mine."Sanemi said then he realized that he lost sight of Giyuu."GIYUU!!!!".All of them tried to look for each other but with no luck they failed as the darkness consume them....

Giyuu woke up in a unfamiliar place.She stood upand tried calling her friends."SHINOBU ARE YOU THERE?!! Tanjiro!! NEMII!!"She then sighed,she is pretty much exhausted for some reason.She then noticed two familiar females who seemed like they just woke up and heard their conversation."EEEKKK SHINOBU-CHAN WHERE ARE WE?!!!!"Mitsuri screamed."Calm down Mitsuri-chan let's go look for the others ok?"Shinobu said calming down Mitsuri.Then they noticed some rustling at the bushes."KYAAAAAA WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THAT SHINOBU-CHAN???!!!!"Mitsuri yelled again scared."Shinobu is also kinda frightened so she doesn't know to reply.(COULD IT BE A DE-)"Hey guys calm down it's just me Giyuu-"Giyuu said reassuring them."(OhhhHh~nope it's not a demon~)Both of the girls sighed they really thought it was something.Then they heard another rustling and it was no other than Obanai,Sanemi and Sabito.They found the girls location by hearing Mitsuri's scream.Of course Obanai quickly goes to Mitsuri and checked her if she was okay and so is Sanemi and Sabito to Giyuu and Shinobu."Mitsuri you okay? Do you have any injuries? did someome hurt you? tell me.."Obanai asking multiple questions at once."Obanai-kun I'm fine!! Totally fine!!".Hearing that from Mitsuri made Obanai's worries go away."Guys we should go find the others.."Shinobu stated."Yeah and where the hell are we anyway?"Sanemi asked."I don't know,all of this happened after the eclipse.."Giyuu said."That's kind of weird isn't it?" Sabito said confused.

Meanwhile-

"Onii-chan!!Wake up will you!!ONII-CHAN!!"Nezuko yelled at the top of her lungs."WAHH NEZUKO WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"Tanjiro said shocked by his little sister's loud voice."Well because we're lost ,I couldn't find Kaigaku ,Inosuke won't just listen to stay put and Zenko Nee-chan is-"Nezuko didn't get to finish what she was saying because of her brother interrupting her."Zenko?! Wait where is she?Is she okay???Did something happened to her??".Tanjito bombarded Nezuko with questions until Nezuko had enough."SHE'S JUST THERE OKAY !!She's fine geez onii-chan.Worried much.."Tanjiro just sighed and go to Zenko who just woke up by the noise."Hmm Tanjiro what happened ?"She asked clearly confused."I don't really know I also just woke up.."Tanjiro explained to her."Hey guys I think we should get out of here it's kinda creepy on this place."Inosuke said with serious tone.He doesn't like the aura or vibe this place and first of all he feels like someone is watching them."Inosuke is right let's go".Then all of them started to look for the others.

Back to Sanemi and the others..(it's night btw)

"Guys what us that noise over there?"Giyuu said pointing at a different direction."Giyuu is right there is really something over there."Obanai agreed."OhhHh~ what do we have here?".The '𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚' said."Uhm who are you?"Sabito asked it."Well well I'm looking for food and I'm lucky I already found some~."The creature said with such a unordinary tone."Sir we also don't have food so what food are you talking about??"Mitsuri asked the creature slowly approaching them."Well the food is---- ALL OF YOU!!!!"As the 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉 jumped in front of them.It has weird appearance it got 4 eyes that is color yellow with slits on each other,also have a weird body shape it's very skinny (Like gyutaro Ik)but strong enough to crush them up.It also have different markings on his face straight down to it's body,the side of his mouth has some dried blood.The demon almost slashed them with it's long ,sharp nails until-----𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚...

Cliffhanger~
but maybe (just maybe) I will also update to night since I got nothing to do.So please stay tuned,comment and vote!!!!(I'm sorry again for the grammatical errors or typos in this chapter from time to time I will try to edit it)
- Author-chan/𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪𝔃𝓾𝓰𝓪𝔀𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓸

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 :1308